𝟐𝟓 | I'll be fine

All the pains of yesterday, I go forget am tomorrow. That is one thing that they don't know....there's no need to worry for me. I'll be fine.
-𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓫𝓸𝔂 𝓭𝓶𝓵

TWO WEEKS LATER.

"Baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo!
Baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo!
Baby shark do-"

"Shut up." Ayo deadpans as he faces me with a tight scowl on his face. We are currently sitting on the two-way swing situated at the centre of the estate park. I have been singing children songs and rhymes that randomly pops into my head and well, AY can no longer bear the agony of listening to my weary and terrible voice.

"Freedom of voice." I retort with an eye roll, attempting to make the swing sway higher again, but of course my elder brother is proving stubborn cause according to him, he is not supposed to be in a childish place by this time of the day. Rather, he is supposed to be bawling with his guys. Ayo abruptly stands up from the other side and grips his back in a feigned act of pain.

"Fück, my back is writhing in paroxysm." He stifles a yawn and flips his Samsung Galaxy phone from his pocket carelessly. I pout and cross my arms over my chest defensively.

"B...but you promised." I whine in desperation. Ever since I was released from the hospital two weeks ago, I was disoriented, befuddled and in a very bad frame of mind. Infact I could not recognise myself in the reflection of any mirror. Nobody seems to know what occurred at the party but they all say the same thing;

I was in a mastic state.

I could not remember the inflow of events that particular party night, neither do I remember what I encountered. The doctor explained that the drugs I was given were quite powerful hence my forgetfulness.

Spanishfly and Tramadol.

I cringed when the aftermath effects of the drugs were also explained. That means, I was super horny and overwilling to have sex. I do recall throwing myself at snr Tobias but after that, I don't think I remember what happened afterwards except for the fact that I crashed in the guest room to sleep.

Strangely enough, my brain was able to pick out the sound of threat that sounded familiar cause anytime Tobias and the boys wanted to see me, I gave excuses that I didn't want to see them. Something like fear always manoeuvres it's way into my head and I get this unusual panic, that something evil will happen to me if I get close to the Triple-J and Tobias. The doctor said it would take a while to remember the events of that night, or I might never remember at all.

It surprises me though, that I rapor and converse with the others without feeling an ounce of threat. In school, I stayed clear from the boys which was kind of hard to most especially when there's a persistent Jerry, a stubborn Jide, an inquisitive Tobias and a mysterious Jamal.

However, she assured that no harm was dented on me - sexually and physically wise, which was a big relief to me. Because I kept having the flashbacks that someone must have attempted something to me and that alone, severs cold chills down my spine.

Uncle Tee and Onome are still suspicious as to why Ayo is around for a whole two weeks instead of being in school. Thier suspicions rose higher, when I would started moving like a gloomy zombie round the house. Seems like there are not aware of what went down at the party because they'd have restrained my movements by now, or probably switched my habitation location.