Chapter 14- Lance and Keith

Lance and Keith side by side in the lounge room, Lance's arm thrown around Keith's shoulder.

'They're all late,' Lance grinned at Keith, 'know what that means?' Keith laughed as he leaned in and kissed Lance. Their lips met and Keith dissolved in the taste of the other boy.

'Have I told you that you taste like strawberries,' Keith mumbled.

'Do I,' Lance asked, kissing Keith's neck.

'I fucking love strawberries,' Keith moaned and Lance's hands slipped under Keith's shirt.

'MINOR INCOMING,' Pidge screamed. Keith yelped and they pulled apart to see the rest of the Paladins laughing at them.

'Not funny,' Keith scowled but he laughed along anyway.

'Now that we've made fun of Lance and Keith, onto business,' Shiro said. They were planning their assault on Zarkon's main fleet. If it all went by properly, then the war could be over soon. Keith wasn't sure what would happen, but he knew one thing for as he and Lance held hands tightly. They would not be separated.

The night before the biggest battle of their lives, Lance and Keith lay in bed, kissing. Their stripped clothes lay strewn across the floor and under the covers their bodies were pressed together. Keith ran his fingers down Lance's waist and listened to him moan.

Lance suddenly grabbed Keith and pulled him into his lap. Keith thrust his hip between Lance's legs and they moved to each other's rhythms. Lance's nails were digging into Keith's back as he moaned.

'Fuck Keith, this is so good,' he murmured in Keith's ear and Keith left a trail of kisses down his neck.

'You're doing me like it's the last night in this ship,' Lance gasped between his moans. Keith pushed Lance down onto the bed and kissed his waist, trailing his mouth downward between Lance's legs. He felt Lance shudder and heard his gasps.

'This is nothing,' Keith whispered as he thrust his hips against Lance's legs and moved softly, pushing up and down. 'After the war, I'm doing you like this everyday,' Keith said.

'Please do sir,' Lance begged and pulled Keith into him, letting Keith cover every inch of his body in kisses.

'My turn,' Lance grinned and pulled Keith from the bed, shoving him against the wall. Keith moaned as Lance's hands travelled downward, pleasuring him.

'Fuck Lance,' Keith moaned. Lance began to slip downward, his lips trailing down Keith's chest to his hips and finally between his legs. Keith could hardly breathe as he gripped Lance's hair. The other boy kissed and loved him tightly.

Hours later they lay in bed.

'That was our best yet,' Lance laughed.

'What is this,' Keith joked, 'a talent show.'

'If it is, I won, love. I had you nearly fainting.'

'Shut up lover boy, just you wait.'

'I like the sound of that.'

They sat in silence.

'Keith?'

'Yes?'

'Are you afraid?'

Keith turned to face his boyfriend and smiled at the sight of huge brown eyes.

'Normally, yes. But not tonight. Tomorrow, we're going to kick Zarkon's butt. And then we can spent the rest of our life together.'

'I would like to spend the rest of my life with you Keith,' Lance said softly.

'Then it's settled,' Keith grinned.

'Yup, I'll spend the rest of my days with you. Even if you have a stupid mullet.'

'Firstly, you love my mullet. Secondly I hate you.'

'No you don't,' Lance said.

'You're right,' Keith replied softly, tracing Lance's mouth with his fingers. 'I love you Lance.'

'I love you, Keith.'

The two boys held each other as the stars passed by.