Ch:1 "A New Life Of Dokis"[Edit]

(I just want to say about warning Depression,Suicide,Swearing,Self harming,Gore? And something...about rape...no...this isn't Lesbian or anything so hope ya enjoy

TW:Swearing)

It is a beautiful cruel world for Foxer...

Why BAST need me when they fucking kick me??

Foxer waking up and go to bathroom,Foxer go out of the bathroom being towel all of her body and wearing a Red shirt and Yellow jacket...She can feel her mother's aura,Mercy coming to her room with Aurora sky and Sakura's tree wallpaper.Laura got herself up from her bed and rush into bathroom,Foxer is looking for her blindfold while her mother is only seeing Foxer looking her blindfold.Mercy know where Foxer's blindfold are.

Mercy:Hi dear,are you looking you're blindfold?

Foxer:Hi mom...yes,i looking for my blindfold..Do you know where?

Mercy:Oh,i got new blindfold for you cause the old one already ripped off.

Foxer:Oh...okay Mom,hey mom.

Mercy:Yes?

Foxer:Can i have my necklace lil sword?The old one....i want to give it to the brothers.

Mercy:Sure,but be careful with the necklace~*smirk*

Foxer:Hehe...Okay.

Mercy's shadow is gone and Laura is already got out of bathroom and she wearing a sleeveless shirt with unconnected sleeve(how do you say it anyway?),A little bit short skirt and a long black socks.
Foxer checking that her homework is already done and put to her bag...lil surprised that Laura doesn't know a Mandarin lauguage.
They both downstairs,Laura eating with the bro while Foxer is not.
Tristan slurp his coffee while watching TV noticed that Foxer is not eat her breakfast.

Tristan:Hey sweetie?are you not going eating you're breakfast?

Foxer:No dad...i...was having lost my hunger since i was kicking out at "BAST"of bastard.

Thunder:Don't be so blue,Foxer...come eating with us,and we going to deal with them.

Foxer:No thanks Thundy,i was actually want to giving you all a necklace of mine.

Mercy looking new blindfold for Foxer and giving a lil sword necklace.
Skip
The other already in school,Foxer and Laura being greeting by the Freak Gang while the others not.

It's class time...Laura enjoying her happiness while the same person is not...
Ms Winter want everyone to collect the Mandarin homework.
Foxer raised her hand said that Laura isn't doing her homework cause she doesn't know the meaning(dang you Laura)
Ms Winter sigh and smiled...she warn Laura not to do it again and let Foxer help her.
Laura nodded as 'Yes she will never ever doing it again'.

A several time skip

They just got back to class,Ms Winter is gave her student to learn a secret form monster...when Ms Winter go back to desk teacher a portal open and a 5 girls just come out.
Foxer,Laura and the Freak gang to take a see....
When Foxer want to touch a Hazel hair shoulder,she without hesitate she pull away Foxer's hand harshly from her and punch Foxer's nose ...She saw her bleeding nose then apologize.