Ch:4 "Yuri..."

(Fyi:in this story i took genderbend of Dokis name..hehe..oh!Natsuki's Mother is alive So...this is AU but i haven't name it,idk but Natsuki's Father still the same.
Maybe you guys can giving me an idea of this AU!

Genderbend names as siblings
Natsuki:Naruki
Sayori:Satori
Monika:Moniko/Manika:v,Mateo
Yuri:Yuki,Yaoi
Libitina:Libitoni(i make my own:')
MC:Juliette(Not sorry)

And that's all.)

(TW:Swearing)

The dokis is infront of their parents...Foxer see Natsuki is in fear because her Father is abusive her.
Natsuki ran behind Foxer,She knew that was coming.

Tristan could smell alcohol from Natsuki's Father,He pretend to be nicer but they plan was...Kill Dadsuki.
Tristan took a step to dokis Parent.

Tristan:Hello!Ladies and Gentlement...welcome to Monsterland! but don't worry,we won't kill anyone.

Natsuki want to shout Tristan but Foxer's hand is giving her a silent but secret.
As soon her voiced back she whispered to Natsuki.

Foxer:We plan to kill you're Father.

Natsuki:Kill?But he will abuse you because he's here and you going to--

Foxer:We have to tried nicer first if he taking a step too far...We have to kill him.

Natsuki:Hm....I LIKE YOU'RE IDEA.

Seems Natsuki is in agreed,All Except MC want Natsuki's father dead.
(Yeah!burn in hell,bitch!)
Tristan lead them until inside of they house. The parent's is sitting on the couch...and the dokis is sitting on the couch everyone chatting,Foxer go to Centaur's room,Laura is making a tea for everyone ,the boys still not coming back from they mission and still not out of the room.

Laura:The tea is ready!

Mercy:Please drink the tea,Laura making it for everyone.

While at Foxer.

Foxer is still taking care Centaur who got up already. Foxer looking a bandage for his body and Foxer help Centaur to go to school for a minute.
They go down and as everyone see.

Tristan and Mercy is surprised as they son is alive...Again.

The dokis is very glad that he alive.

Laura is shock as hell.

The dokis parent(except Dadsuki) feels bad.

Dadsuki being disgust.

Laura asking who did Centaur like that and Foxer spell 'Rekai' because they don't want to talk about it and Centaur message turn into a plane as she fying the plane to Laura.
Laura read carefully as she realized something....

Laura:Doesn't that...Mindness's job?I think Commander is planning to kill Centaur is--

Foxer:First,i know that Mindness's job..Second,I think Commander force Changeling to become Rekai and then Mindness is taking her to Centaur's mind.

Laura:And then....Controly is taking a puppet of Centaur as he shoot himself.

Foxer:And then Rekai is taking Centaur's body to became apart before Centaur shoot himself..

Sayori:I never knew they having a big brain bruh moment.

Male dokis and dokis:Same...

Foxer:But...why Commander want to kill me?doesn't i already died?i was being undead!i wasn't wearing a fucking paint.