Ch:3 "Dokis Family"

(TW:Swearing and Blood/Gore?)

Foxer Pov:

I waking up at the morning...i see that Laura already go to school,Hm..i wonder the dokis doin?
I out of bed and taking shower and i just wearing a plain red shirt..my old shirt,still comfy tho. I downstairs and looking at mah phone of crap..7:09..welp i guess i was too little wakey wakey now.

"Hello my protection daughter!" I jump because Dad was always scares me with loud noise,The dokis seem pretty safer.

"Hello...Dad,You scare me so bad anyway" I said in shacky voice,Dad wasn't mean it anyway he always doing it.

"I'm sorry Protect,did i just get you're heart attack again?" He said in jokes..damn adult jokes that i never understand enough..otherwise i'm 18 years old so...i'm not going to fucking married or get a crush on!that seems fucking bullshit and i don't even getting understand about adult jokes...Far enough?yes i don't even understand...You guys too?i talking to you,Readers. So..do you guys understand the adult jokes?No okay that means we gang...welcome to the club folks.
And maybe a little smuts of adult jokes...and i..actually know it...

"Ah...maybe,anyways.. Do you guys know where Centaur?I haven't seen him like...6 weeks....actually 1 month yes.."I said as curious,The dokis is really confused about how many in this family well as i suggest..10+ in this family because we have Choco,Mocha,Sparta and Sparty and my long lost protective brother..CrossStar.

" We haven't seen him,Dear..."I getting worried about him...I run to upstairs,MC is right behind me along with the girls too.

Please don't making something stupid,Centaur!

End Pov.

Foxer already at Centaur room.

The doors is locked.

Foxer use her sharp black nailed and then the doors unlocked..

She gently open the door.

The room is feels with darkness...

Foxer feels like...

Somethings wrong...

Natsuki is already gagging because of the smells..

Foxer taking a little look and i turn on the light and....

Centaur is committed suicide.....

(Disturbing photo that i draw)
(Maybe a little)

(I warn yall)

(Kay...fine)

Foxer:No...way.....Centaur?

Monika:Oh no...not this Fucking again!..

Foxer look at the Centaur's desk...there was a message. She near to the desk and read.
The accident of committed suicide almost the same as Sayori's suicide.
It..says..