Ch:2 "Tells My 'Deep' Secret part 1"

(TW:Swearing and Depression?)

Laura Pov:

I woke up and my beside of left and right,i see the dokis is sleeping...i look at the desk...i see...Foxer is sleeping at the desk again,something that making her unconfortable is the BAST is trying to kill her....dang her life is so heavy,so..am i the only awake?wait..what time is it--it's 4.30 AM...oh...i though it's 6.00 already..

I go out of the bed making sure they are not waking..hope same person is not waking too,she tired..i know she tired all this day,since i was died..Foxer sacrifice herself.....for anyone but then Commander force her to protect all by herself.
I can clearly feel that Foxer is shaking in cold,i little rush to the closet for extra blanket to Foxer.
I gently open the door and closed back...downstairs for a glass of water and sleeping pills,it makes me sleep.
I got upstairs gently open the doors again and closed.I got myself in blacket while they sleep peaceful,i wonder what happend to them and MC is angry at them...i could ask Foxer but she too tired for answering my question...meh maybe i should go to asleep..

I hope she didn't take a happy pills...

Monika Pov:

I got up and see weirdly that Foxer is asleep on the desk,i could see Foxer got up and greetings on me..

"Hey Monika,peaceful sleep?" She asking me...Foxer promised us to ignore way to get in her school is.."Killing" but i don't want to kill my friends...damn it,i really a fucking messed up

"Monika?are you really okay?" She asking me worried,Why she cares about me?i delete my own friend...i make them to kill theirself...

"I care about you because i was so alone and i don't want anything is badly happened so i have protect my friend...and i could read you're mind so...i have to take a shower first,you use the left one kay?" She said to me...cause i'm a president of the club but this isn't club...Bruh moment right away.

Laura Pov:

I wake like usually and see Monika already wearing her Catual shirt...and everyone does,guess i'm the only one who doesn't awa--i take it back my words as i look at Sayori who still asleep.

"Catch" She calmy said and threw a towel at me...Silly me,school.....

This time Foxer wearing a her old style shirt...A Yellow-Grey shirt with a arm roll,sharp gloves,An old jacket from fabric i think,and her catual pants...the ripped one,she must be liking them...

Foxer Pov:

I wearing this catual cause it's hot outside...19 degress if i assume,using a cold water at morning that's really dumb.
The others is downstairs,i waiting Laura and took my necklace and blindfold.
I have to early today cause i have to sign up for the dokis,I left them behind..i will telling them to Hushy,Hatsume~Chan and Biogy later while Ryan is today is sick.
I tell the teacher to sign up for humans and they said yes,I pretty sure i have to wait Laura out and pretty early that we go home..

Telling the secret of our dark secret that doesn't wrong to me...and i will not use a Hang/Snap/or Cut...if only when they were spaced out or something.

Me and Laura are home early...as i open gently and Laura just slamming the doors with her feet and then the handle door is pull off of the door...
Thanks to Laura,God.

End Pov

Everyone looking at Same person,it looks like Sayori almost choking on her pancakes but still....they looking creeps on same person.
Tristan asking them why they so early and he realized that the dokis is transferred.
Libitina isn't talk or ask to much,Foxer give a last warn on Laura but Laura giving Foxer a eyes puppy...You know that Foxer can't handle the cute thing,Foxer sigh and pat Laura's head.
Foxer go to the kitchen,she talking with her mom for minute...Laura with her father.
The dokis just enjoying the pancakes while MC is not...Foxer go to upstairs to change and then go to downstairs.
Laura is happy that Foxer is giving her request,they Father just vibing chill sit on the couch and slurp his coffee(Dang). After the dokis is finish they pancakes they go to living room where Laura,Foxer and Tristan there.