Ch:2 "Tells My 'Deep' Secret part 2"

*Previously*

Sayori:what's makes you don't even think so?

MC:Maybe they hate her,they treat her like a baby..am i right?

Foxer:You could say that...after all...everyone hates me.

*Continue*

(Still on Warning of Depression and swearing part)

The others shock...how could they hate Foxer like that...Sayori doesn't seem agree on this moment beside her depression and her rainclouds can be feels by them..

Only they can feel the depression and Raincloud Aura

Foxer continue to the story but as calmly as she telling a story is getting deep and getting deeper that she telling her the whole story...the two same person doesn't like MC..

Foxer:Well....i'm getting bully..more and more..but i start to cutting my own hair. I go to school and as i step a classroom everyone look shocked on me.
The Freak Gang is shock even my own rival bitch.
I just...can't believe i'm doing this...my first time and then i'm moving to somewhere--oh before i tell you the whole story i was eh...a commander of 'Court Fox'.

Natsuki:What the hell is 'Court Fox'?

Laura:Glad the fucking you ask,Natsuki!

"Why do i seen them like a coolest person but they sides is creepy as motherfucking hell bitch of bullshit right now?"Natsuki's though

Laura reads Natsuki's mind and then...

Laura:Do you think that we creepy as fucking of hell as bastard,Natsuki?

Foxer:Don't afraid of us,Natsuki...i have to protect you guys from everyone else who was trying to kill ya.

Libitina:So...What's is a Court fox anyways...sorry for too much saying on this one.

Foxer:You can ask everything,Libitina and you shouldn't be scare of us..Okay!

Libitina nodded and Foxtreet just slam the doors as he heard someone is asking a Court fox.
(Foxer and Foxtreet is the member of Court fox but Foxtreet is quitting and moving to Defends and Foxer is still in the Court fox before she quitting)

Foxtreet:OHOHOHO!!!I'm really glad that i heard this one!you are the luckies albino woman--

Foxer:Lil bro could you just knocked gently and not FUCKING SLAMMING MY MOTHERFUCKING DOORS???!!

Foxtreet:Sorry...As ya can see that

Court Fox is the place where we have to find a corrupted Fox..we have to kill them because that was our choice to stop the Virus,cause if the Virus fox is spreading then...we have to run away from them.
There is no choice.

Monika:What name of...Virus?i really curious right now.

Foxer:It's Xthaysu_Virus_Corysuod. . .i..pretty sure i don't even know about the weird name of this files of Virus...but...the name it really is.

Monika:What a strange name they giving.

Foxer:Yes...back to the story,as i was moving somewhere....I could barely see that my step mother is being control by black ugly demons,well...she tortured me,hurting me,beating up me,shocking me...she wants me to kill myself.

Yuri:I won't hesitate to Kill that boomer--

Foxer:You and Hasley can will be a partner...but..please after this happened everything was normal..don't worry.