Meet DDLC Oc!

So...i've been thinking...why don't i have a ddlc oc? And i give it a name is Arigaza!
So,Arigaza is Arigatozaimasu!
So her name sound likely have a meaning like Sayori.
Sayori is Sayo-nara while Arigaza is Ariga-tozaimasu..but~...her personality is...uh...complicated.
She have a anger issues so

Story:
Arigaza's Father is moving to American(i don't know) and she with her mother.
Her mother is abusive her since she was a baby and her father is moving when she was born.
Arigaza having a anger issue so Arigaza at act 1,she loved MC but in act 2 when Sayori's dead because she hanging herself...Arigaza more and more became aggresive with MC and more depression about Sayori.

This is Arigaza's death:

I'm pretty sorry about this

And here's the genderbends:

his name is Aligazo.

And then...How Arigaza death?

Arigaza is already heavy depression and Monika's(we all know in this story Libitina is controlling Monika..just an AU and Story!
And please don't make me repeat my word!).

Monika is all over Arigaza's side to chanting Arigaza to death..
That "you're not worth it!"," Sayori isn't you're friends anymore","You hate her as you hate MC" and more...

Arigaza couldn't take it anymore and she remove the glove and showing her robot hand and she take a big knife(one of her knife she taking is chopping a meat..and i forgot the name is)
And then She chop her own hand..maybe the others hand,Monika is appeard and pull Arigaza's jaw and ripped.
Monika write the walls as it saying "Ariga-tozaimasu" with Arigaza's blood.
I'm not that creative name but i just inspired of Sayori's name.

Sayori is writing as her saying goodbye to MC but mine is...

Arigaza is writing "thank you" for MC for being friend's with her before she delete by Monika...