Ch:8 'Season of Light Colour Moon Wings'

(TW:Swearing,And stuff..i'm lazy at this warning...all of the chapter has swearing warning and please read carefully or i will shoved my pen to you're throat)

Arigaza Pov:

Oh no! She's here...i can't even do anything with my old sake of robot pathetic hand!...i wonder why she wants me?

"Hey you! Get the hell out of my way!" She yells at Foxer who trying to protect me.

"Oh hell nah Old Bitch! I won't let you get Arigaza!"She said, i like the part where she's swearing to honest...well anger issue.

"What did you just call me?" Oh boi..

"A Old Bitch! Why? Bothering you alot well you can go with you're own grave! It's comfortable there" Hahah! I don't think Foxer is the only Undead and Hybrid but also she like savage thing.
(I can't write savage words)

"Okay...play is enough now!" I said loudly.

"Foxer give me the necklace you show me last week"I whisper to her and she grab the necklace out of her pocket.

"Are you sure about this,Arigaza?" She asking me...beside i can even do anything.......Right?

"I'm sure!"

"Okay but this is also at you're own risk"

"Meh...what power of that necklace?"

"Fire"

"Ooohhhh....Try me!"

"Okay...if you really say so"

I used the necklace and i look at Foxer and then i look at Monika and Luke who only staring us like:This is Fine.

"Okay...deep breath and--*gasp*" I wasn't able to finish my sentence or words--Whatever but Aahhh!!!

I closed my eyes

...

I open my eyes..i could here the lady bitch scream and i looked at her.

Her body just got on fire!?what the fuck--is her body has a gasoline on her yet?!

I looked at Foxer who surprised what i'm doing and i look again at everyone who see my action...but my secret is keep on dokis and Foxer with Laura..i don't think they up--

*cheers happily*

Huh? Is this a dream?...yet?

"Well...Arigaza,i should teach ya go control the powers"

"Am i seeing this right?"

"Yup! And also this is not a dream"

Right...she can read all minds..

"Uhmm...i think i will call Evelyn or Elisa"

"Oh Oh Oh Oh! I will grab the phone and selfie!"

"Oh please Brake..not that again"

Oh...so this is not a dream,i think i should go ask him before the police noticed.

End Pov

(I told ya they are a crazy crime family)

Arigaza walks to MC who is seeing her action and he already calls the police that makes her scare.
After Arigaza's mother burned alive(she still alive but almost burn her stuff and her) the police is arrive.

Police 1:This is a police--what happend!?

MC:She burn her own mother.

Police 1:I have a question for you,kid.