Ch:7 "Arigaza's arrival"

(TW:Swearing,Something about blood i think and bad spell of grammar:'))

After tiring chasing,they sit on the floor and almost fell asleep.

6:30 AM

Foxer and Laura go to school and the others is going to waiting them,So...they doing they're activity.
Tristan like as usual drinking his damn coffee but his with Yuri's Father.
Mercy doing Cupcakes and Cookies with Natsuki's Mother and Sayori's Mother...and Sayori's Father(i think).
Natsuki is talking with her Father(they getting along with eachother).
Libitina talking with Monika as usual.
Sayori talking to Laura and Juliette.
Yuri talking with her mother.
The Siblings dokis is doing some they use to--I don't have any words for this.
Yuri's Mother,Libitina's Father and Mother,MC's Father and Mother,Monika's Father and Mother are talking in the living room..Boi.
And the hell pet is going to BAST except Kral and Ink.

11:34 AM

Foxer and Laura got back and this time Laura is not slamming the door again.
Core is eating lollipop that Rosesy gave her today.
Foxer see Core that she eating an lollipop while lift Rosesy for eating chocolate.

Foxer:Oh,Hello Core and Rosesy! So long you didn't eating chocolate i see.

Core:Foxer!help!

Foxer:Good thing,I brough you Chocolate.

Rosesy:Chocolate?CHOCOLATE!!!

Foxer:Here you go...how's the lift?

Core:Hurt.

Foxer:Hey...why don't i make a smoothie for you?

Core:Okay...do we have a wild berry smoothie?

Foxer:Good thing this too...i will make it and i will bring that to you,okay?

Core:Okay.

MC is heading to downstairs and see Rosesy is eating chocolate. He thought that Rosesy is 2 years old but she was 6 years old.
MC is quickly grab the choco from Rosesy's hand,and she start crying.
Everyone in one room is looking at MC mad at Rosesy.

MC:What the Fuck?! 2 Years Old kid eating a chocolate!!?

Natsuki:Hey! Give it back to the Baby!

MC:Or what!?

Foxer: ...MC...Give it back.

MC:No!She--

Foxer:She 6 Years Old! You smartass!

MC: ...Oh..

And MC is giving it back...Rosesy is taking it and fire from her mouth,burn MC's hand as he regret it.
The dokis is laughing what he do and back to they're activities.
Rosesy is super mad at MC so she walking to kitchen and eating side to Foxer and she sitting at tables.

After a minute the smoothies is ready and give it to Core for a while,sge checking Centaur who watching an Genre action. Glad he did okay.
Foxer go to CrossStar to see the others they playing a game.
Foxer looks so a bit disappoint at them but...

Foxer:Why don't you guys playing a basket ball or any of it?

CrossStar:Great Idea!

Yuki:Heh...i always wanting to play a basket ball.

Foxer:Wait,you guys can have a ball of mine.

Foxer run to warehouse and pick up a few ball so they can play different thing as they playing they like.
Foxer threw the ball and..

Foxer:Okay..here we go....you can have mine if you guys wanna.

Naruki:Finally!

Satori:But..where's the field?