ummm....

So

So...do you guys still remember "Ch:4 " Yuri..." "?

If you guys still remember,so i have a message from Wattpad team that i draw something promote self harm.
Guys! No i never promote self harm and i never will because self harm isn't a solution and please..whoever self harm please just don't continue it and just stop if you do it again this isn't you and you will out of more blood and just please stop..everyone will worried you and tell you're parents or you're friend.
I draw that just an illusion for this chapter and i never promote anything and if remember " Ch:5 "Art"" Foxer is self harming too and i never ever promote of anything like suicidal like this and please never comment "You promote self harm,are you self harming too" or whatever idc,because i never liking with this suicidal thing and i'm just a 12-years-old and my birthday almost here which is december 10.

I ever try once and it feel hurt and the next day i never continue it
And if you asking i'm alright or not? I'm totally fine.
I'm never had abuse or something makes me unconfortable.
It just i have a problem memories where i can't fix the past that's all and don't think that i'm not alright.
And i have a study online too and makes me felt dizzy with this stuff and also i'm planned something on this year and next year too.

S

S

ee...i have planned and i'm now actived at youtube(slow update),Instagram and Wattpad(slow update).
And..if you had a problem please tell you're siblings,tell you're parents or everybody you loves.
I make this story just for fun and i draw it just for illusion.

I repeated I never promote,i just making this fun and i already put a warning.
If you depress tell you're friend or go to therapy? Or someone can help you.
If this will help you,don't thank me okay..i don't need a appreacited.
But if this will not help you...

... I'm sorry,i'm just trying to help okay? Good.

Just if you feels anything bad day..just tell me because this suicidal thing isn't a solusion and i know that i'm indonesian and bad at english grammar but i half kinda understand people feelings about "depression" and my father tells me about it.

Oh,the real of my name is Cecily Laluna Bilqis Gabriela so yeah..now you know my name you can call me Luna or Author.

And i think much more about it so..yeah.
The draw i put is just an illusion.
I repeat just an illusion.
And that's just Yuri and Natsuki's hand so that wasn't my hand.

Oh my...i make a lot of mistake in this story.
I'm so sorry about it but if you feels unconfrontable with this story you can leave.

So yeah...Sayonara!

And i'm not put any drama's because i hate drama thing.