The First Look

"Techno Blade I sware to any damn deities out there listen to some reason damn it!" Phil said following after the pink-haired man, "You are being unreasonable!"

"I'm being unreasonable? Please Phil all I am doing is protecting my people. That is all," Techno said as he sharply turned into the next hallway."Ya sure you are protecting the Antarctic people but what about the rest of the people in the world. Sure our people in Africa will be ok, but what about the people who trade with us and give us some resources," Phil said keeping pace with the taller man.

"Resources that we can gain on our own, but we don't because we can trade for it. Hey that's an idea lets make some more jobs so we can get those resources. I'm sure our people would love the new variety. So in conclusion we don't need those trades. As for the amount of people that will die. One they are not my responsibility and two if the armies do their jobs right no one has to die. So my answer is still no," Techno said as he continued on his way to his office.

"Damn it Techno! No other country has the strength we do. No other country has soldiers so dedicated that they want to keep getting better without any encouragement. Not every country believes doing something for the country as the biggest honor of their lives," Phil grabbed Technos arm stopping him in his tracks. "Techno innocent people will die. They do not have the strength we do. I have been to a lot of their countries. Their guards are stressed and overworked but do the same jobs as ours. They are a lot weaker than our people. Techno, can we lend the slightest bit of help. Anything will be helpful to them please." With that final word Phil let go of Technos arm.

Techno stared at his friend calculating the possibilities. He sighed turning to face away from Phil. "Let them bring soldiers to train. If we are so great we can make their soldiers great. They will be under Wisps command. That is all I will allow. They will stay in Camp Alpha," With that, he continued to his office.

Phil smiled at his retreating figure. Shaking his head he headed to his office to send Wilbur a letter. Then he will set out to France to explain Technos compromise.

---------------------------------------

"So you are telling us our armies suck and the only way we will prevail is to send some of our troops to train in Antarctica?" Arlus said looking at Wilbur like he was insane.

"Yep pretty much. Phil will be here in a minute to talk more about it," Wilbur said placing down the letter in his hands.

"How is that going to help us? They can't be that much better than our soldiers," Captian Sparklez said.

"Well, that is not exactly true. Phil will explain more," Wilbur said looking at the door expectedly. Anxious for Phil's arrival. Just in time though the doors opened and Phil entered wearing his normal green kimono and bucket hat. Wilbur sighed in relief seeing his friend.

"Hello everyone it is lovely to see you all. Sorry for my tardiness," Phil said smiling at them all walking to the empty seat next to Wilbur.

"I was just explaining about them sending soldiers to the Antarctic," Wilbur said relieved that he can finally explain everything.

"Perfect!" Phil sid happily smiling at Wilbur.

"I have a question why are you saying we should do this. It just sounds like a big waste of time," Tommy said crossing his arms. Deo then proceeded to slap him in the back of his head. Tommy yelped turning to glare at Deo but Deo beat him to it as he scowled at him. Tommy groaned before slumping in his seat in defeat.

Phil chuckled a little bit before answering his question, "Well we have an extremely strict training program not to mention the weather is always harsh so it will build endurance. We will be able to make your soldiers the best they can be. Wisp is extremely good at his job and will be able to strengthen your armies twofold possibly even more," Phil said in a clear voice.