Highest Honor

A quick thing to note, this chapter is mainly for information on how I structured the Antarctic Army. I tried to make it as interesting to read as possible but it is a lot of information so if you have any questions please comment and I will answer to the best of my ability.

-Lilly

---------------------------

A few days have passed since the eight leaders had arrived in Antarctica. During those days they explored the capital and discussed plans for the training. Even after being in the Empire for a few days the scenery still shocked the group. They couldn't get over how the stone brick covered in ice made everything look like it was made of crystals. They were still amazed at the art that was everywhere. The paintings that were covered in frost that made the art glow. Everything about the empire and the things in it stunned the group.

Finally, it was the day for the soldiers to arrive. The group waited at the docks with Wisp. Skeppy and Bad were there as well as they have been with them for the past few days. The Antarctic ships soon came into view. The leaders were shocked once again by the empire. The ships were extraordinary. Made of a mix between dark oak and spruce wood. The had tall sails colored the same as the Antarctic Flag. An hour or so after the ships appeared they were docked and the soldiers started to head to the camp to get settled as the next day would be the start of their classes.

It was now the next day. Everyone was gathered in a lecture hall. At the front were Wisp and a professor. Everyone was soon settled into seats and got their notebooks out to take notes. Then the classes started.

"In the Antarctic Empire, the citizens believe that one of the highest honors in the country is to be apart of the military. Our military is very diverse but everything serves a purpose. In this class, you will learn about the different sectors and units of the military...."

(Alright so for the class because to be honest. I really don't want to write a scene in a classroom because 1. I don't know how to go threw with it and 2. I think it would be extremely boring. Though because this class is important I will summarize it the best I can. So I am basically just going to write out what Wisp and the professor would say. I encourage you if you have any questions leave them in the comments.)

The Antarctic Empire Military is a great and respected part of the empire. They are split into two different sectors of the military and each sector has different units. For the Milites Dei, the units are the Air Force, the Elytra's, the Sea Force, and the Land Force. Then the Dei Praesidio units are the Towers, the Castles, and the Nomads. Then there are smaller units that fit into both sectors so they are on there own place.

Milites Dei (Soldiers of God in Latin):

-Air Force: The Air Force is a unit of Milites Dei that has the Fighter Jets, Bombers, and Super Bombers. This section of the military is based in the sky with planes. The Fighter Jets are equipped with Sniper Rifles and Automatics. The Bombers are equipped with TnT that drops in single bursts. The Super Bombers are equipped with mass amounts of TnT that drop in big clusters and bursts. The soldiers in this unit will be equipped with blast protection armor, a higher stash of resistance potions along with the normal potion kit, and less general hand weapons.

-Elytra's: The Elytra's is a unit of Milites Dei that has soldiers with elytra's equipped. This section of the military is based in the sky and on land. They along with the elytra's will be equipped with all standard equipment without the chest plate. They will also be supplied with several rockets to assist in flying. Their main fighting strategy is hit and run. They glide down hit an enemy then jump back into the sky. All enchantments will be the same as other soldiers. They will also have a general potion kit with additional slow falling potions.