Chapter 7

Rainwhisker licked Leopardstripe's ear as they ate a squirrel together. They laid down together near the warrior's den, the pale gray tabby glanced at Brambleclaw who was talking to the dark ginger she-cat. Squirrelpaw looked in her direction and smirked. They were near the nursery and seemed to be discussing something important. She looked away and gazed at the vole. I messed up my life big time. I hate my life, I shouldn't even have been born! Why can't my life end, then maybe everyone would be better off. Rainwhisker noticed her sudden reaction and nuzzled her cheek.

"What's wrong, if your worried about Brambleclaw don't. I'm here for you, remember that." He murmured.

Leopardstripe softly purred and snuggled up closer towards him. He wrapped his tail around her as they finished the squirrel. The dark brown tabby glanced at the two warriors and frowned. His amber eyes burning into her pelt.

"Come on Brambleclaw, let's talk somewhere where stupid she-cats can't hear us." Squirrelpaw meowed.

Leopardstripe pressed her forehead to the dark gray warrior's shoulder, fighting back tears.

"Hey don't worry, forget about them." Rainwhisker whispered.

She looked into his blue eyes, feeling a burst of heat rising to her cheeks. He purred and licked her muzzle. Leopardstripe smiled and rubbed up against him in happiness.

"Hey come with me." He purred.

They padded out of camp and into the lush green forest. Just then Rainwhisker started to run and leaving the she-cat trailing behind. Leopardstripe sprinted after him, giggling all the way. When she reached him, she tackled him. Both of them started to roll on the fresh grass, laughing. They ended at a stop, Rainwhisker on top of Leopardstripe, smiling.

"So you wanted to take a run?" She giggled.

"Well I wanted to tell you something . . . I-I love you." He whispered in her ear.

Leopardstripe immediately started to blush scarlet red, her heart racing. How many toms love me? Do I love him? Well I don't love Hawkfrost . . . and Brambleclaw's just a friend. And Rainwhisker's nice, understanding, caring . . . Have I fallen for him?

"Rainwhisker I . . ." She meowed. "I think I've fallen for you."

He purred loudly licking her forehead.

"I can't believe you love me! I'm so happy!" He purred. "So we're mates now?"

Leopardstripe purred and licked his cheek with a nod. Rainwhisker scrambled off of her and nudged her up. She shook her pelt and rubbed up against him. He purred and rubbed his cheek to hers. Her heart was filled with warmth and love as they entwined their tails together retuning towards camp. Brambleclaw had returned also with Squirrelpaw, Firestar was with them looking furious. I wonder what they did now.

"Hey Rainwhisker, I need you for the WindClan border patrol." Brackenfur called from near the fresh-kill pile.

"See you later." He whispered to her.

He raced off towards Brackenfur. Leopardstripe made her way towards the fresh-kill pile and gazed down at it. Maybe I need to talk to Longtail or Cinderpelt. She choose a plump bird and carried it towards the elders den. As she slowly padded towards the den, Brambleclaw padded up to her.

"Hey, Leopardstripe." The dark brown tabby meowed awkwardly. "I'm sorry for the other night, I just got jealous and . . ."

Leopardstripe was shocked to hear his apology and could feel Squirrelpaw's cold green gaze on her.

"You haven't told anybody, have you?" She inquired with the bird still in her jaws.

"No . . . and I was wondering if you would like to be my . . . mate." Brambleclaw murmured.

Her eyes grew wide with shock. Oh no . . . I'm already with Rainwhisker. How will I tell him that I don't love him like that? Brambleclaw . . . what do I do? I can't break your heart, like I did with Hawkfrost . . . Why?

------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!!!

Sorry it was short, had to get this chapter done. So I may delete Spikeheart's Life do don't be surprised if I do delete it. If you don't want me to delete it then comment and vote. As usually WATCH BLEACH!!!!!!!!!

TOSHIRO HITSUGAYA!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Anyway . . .

Till next time . . .

May StarClan light your path! :)