17

"Hey Harry, do you mind taking me home, I'm kinda getting tired" I yawn. After we got off the phone Harry ended up making dinner and then we watched some more Friends.

"You could stay here"

"Harry I'm not staying here until the baby is born, plus I have the internship tomorrow morning so I have to get home and shower" I state.

"Ok I understand it's fine" Harry shrugs while we get up.

The drive home was quiet besides the radio on.

"Hey Harry should I post this?" I ask showing him the selfie I just took.

"Sure you look beautiful in it" Harry says as he pulls up to my apartment.

"Ok I will" I nod. "Bye Harry and thanks for the ride"

"No problem love" god he just called me love, but he calls loads of people love. I get out of his car and once I'm inside the apartment building Harry leaves.

When I get into my apartment I plop down on my bed and go on instagram.

@annetwist followed you

@gemmastyles followed you

@quinnmonroe: I had a photo shoot since he won't let me drive or walk homeLiked by: @sophiedyl @gemmastyles and 10,489 moreComments:@sophiedyl: hottie      ↪️ @quinnmonroe: no you @annetwist: hahahaha @potatodirectioner: woah Anne and Gemma follow...

Liked by: @sophiedyl @gemmastyles and 10,489 more
Comments:
@sophiedyl: hottie
↪️ @quinnmonroe: no you
@annetwist: hahahaha
@potatodirectioner: woah Anne and Gemma followed her plus Gemma like and Anne commented
@1D_on_hiatus: Could she be talking about Harry???????????
@harry4life: this girl definitely knows Harry if Anne and Gemma follows
@larry_af28: louis is punching the air rn that this girl just stole his man?
+2,982 more

Who knew a post could cause this much conspiracy. I find it kinda funny that they are all trying to figure out everything and decipher it. Soon enough it will be out in the open.

I already had more followers. Before I had about 6,000 which were all people I went to school with in high school and college, plus people I work with from Vogue. Now I have 16,000 people following me. I don't know why I mean Anne, Gemma followed me it's not that big of a deal.

I wonder what will happen when Harry announces the baby and I to the world. I already saw comments on my post saying I was ugly and not pretty enough for Harry. I don't really care what people think of me but it makes me think how much more hate I'll get after.