Chapter 7; Repetition

Another slight trigger warning for this chapter, mentions of self harm, panic attack. it goes on throughout most of the chapter <3

I'm trying something different for this chapter, I'm gonna tell mostly the same story but from different povs, it will probs be shit but i wanted to give it a go lmao

Jess's POV

As I walked down the road with the autumn leaves crunching beneath me feet, Jasmine on my left and Pippa on my right, i couldn't help but beam with happiness. "I'm proud of you Jess." Jasmine said. I smiled up at her. "Thank you Jas." We walked the rest of the way in silence, but a comfortable silence. When we got to the theatre everyone was asking how the audition went. "Everybody calm down! Let the poor girl speak." Anthony said as he walked up to Jasmine. "Sorry Jess. So, how did it go?" Lin asked eagerly. "Well, I kinda got the part." I said casually. Everyone started cheering and laughing, and they all came up to hug me. "Well done Jess, you deserve it!" Renee said. That's when things started to go south. 

*** I was wearing short sleeves, because I knew Pippa and Jasmine wouldn't care about the scars since they found out, but I hadn't thought about the rest of the cast. "Yo Jess, what's up with your arms?" Daveed yelled, causing everyone to look at my arms. My smile faded.*** I looked over at Pippa, who was now frantically pushing her way past everyone to get to me. I could tell I was crying. Everyone was asking what was wrong with my arms. I froze and I couldn't breathe. I heard Jasmine close near me telling everyone to shut up, and Pippa was right in front of me saying something, but I couldn't figure out what she was saying. I started to hyperventilate like yesterday at the auditions and my breathing became shallower and shallower. My eyes streamed with tears and I felt Pippa wiping them away, saying something like "You'll be okay Jess, breathe with me. Come on Jess, can you hear me?" I snapped out of what felt like a trance and looked Pippa in the eyes, trying as hard as I could to copy her breathing, but it was no use. "PIPPA WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?" I heard Lin shout. "Just calm down okay and let me and Jasmine deal with it!" She screamed back. "Give the girl some space! MOVE!" Jasmine shouted and everyone started to move back. "Jess baby can you sit down for me?" Jasmine said as she crouched down next to Pippa. I looked at her and tried to sit down, but I must've blacked out because I heard Jasmine scream "JESS!" along with gasps from many cast member and I felt my head hit the floor. 

Jasmine's POV

Everything was fine until Daveed had to point out her arms. He's so stupid sometimes. Jess looked over to Pippa in a panic, and Pippa looked straight at me. We both ran forwards and pushed past people to get to Jess. She was crying and shaking so much anyone would think she was having a seizure. Everyone was making so much noise, asking her what was wrong with her arms. "SHUT UP OKAY." I screamed. "Jasmine what's happening?" Groff asked as I pushed past him. "She's having a panic attack." I said quickly and moved forward. Everyone was crowding around the poor girl. "PIPPA WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?" Lin shouted. "Give the girl some space." Nobody moved. "MOVE!" I shouted, and everyone finally began to move out of the way. I rushed towards them and crouched next to Pippa. "Jess baby can you sit down for me?" I said. She slightly nodded and attempted to sit down. She immediatly fell backwards, hitting her head hard on the floor. "JESS!" I screamed.

Pippa's POV

Fucking Daveed. I loved him, but sometimes he said the stupidest things. Jess looked over my in a panic, and I started to push past everyone to calm her down. Jasmine was running for her too. I crouched in front of Jess and put my hands on her shoulders. She was staring straight ahead completely frozen, tears streaming down her face. I wiped her tears away with my thumbs and said "You'll be okay Jess, breathe with me. Come on Jess, can you hear me?" She looked me in the eyes and tried her best to match my breathing, but I could tell it wasn't working. "PIPPA WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?" Lin shouted.  "Just calm down okay and let me and Jasmine deal with it!" I screamed back. Everyone was making so much noise and crowding, and just as I was about to tell them to shut up, Jasmine did it for me. "Give the girl some space." Nobody moved. "MOVE!" She shouted as loud as she could. Everybody finally began to move back. She ran and sat next to me. "Jess baby can you sit down for me?" She asked. I saw Jess struggle as she tried to sit. She suddenly fell backwards, her head crashing against the floor. "JESS!" Jasmine screamed. Everyone else gasped and I moved to grab Jess's hand as she lay, almost lifeless on the floor. 

947 words :)

im not sure if i like how ive written this chapter so let me know what you think, but i feel like it's quite repetitive. anyway, im trying my best to add some tea to this story but im a terrible writer lmao. anyway have a good dayyyy <3 

also i know daveed would never do anything like this, i just wanted to add some tea to the story. i love daveed sm lmao

and also im about to update my janthony book so go check that out :)