F8

Aiken

"What do you mean by that?" I asked her. I'm confused, she keeps saying things that I can't understand.

Is she referring to me or someone from her world?

"Nothing, 'wag mo pinagpapansin 'yung mga sinasabi ko and please, don't overthink what I said. I promise it's nothing, okay?" She said to me, gently. She's very careful with her words, trying her best not to spill anything important.

I let out a sigh and just said to myself that I should believe and trust her, "Okay, I trust you," I assured her. She smiled and caressed my hand.

"Do you want to go out?" She suddenly asked. Well, she looks bored.

"Sige, pero sa'n tayo pupunta?" I asked her, 'di naman siya pwede sa mga mall at 'di ko alam ano iisipin ng mga tao 'pag nakita siya.

"Seafront, I want to see the beach," She said to me and I smiled, good choice.

"Okay, change in your fairy form pala," Sabi ko sa kanya habang inaayos ang sarili ko sa salamin. Ang gwapo gwapo talaga, yes po opo. "Maglakad na lang tayo papuntahang paradahan ha," I said to her.

"Who said anything about walking?" I gave her a confused look, don't tell me..

"Uh-huh, we're going to fly," Then she grinned. Uh-oh, I don't think this is a good idea, "You said you trust me, right?" She raised a brow at me.

Napalunok na lang ako sa sobrang kaba. Dude, lilipad ako, ano ba ako, kalapati?

"Makakaya mo ba ako? I'm sure hindi mo ako kaya, mabigat ako, sobra," I said to her, nervously. Natatae ako sa kaba, jusmeyo marimar.

"Pft, who said I'll carry you? Fly on your own, dumbass," Sabi niya sa akin at lumapit.

May kinukuha siya sa maliit niyang bag at ng nilabas niya ito ay kumikinang na parang gold.

"What the heck is that?" I asked her, 'di ko maiwasang malakihan ang mata ko dahil sa kung ano ang nilabas niya.

"Pixie dust, duh. You dumbass," She rolled her eyes at me.

"E, ano gagawin mo dyan?" Tanong ko sa kanya. I think I'm backing out, potaena.

"Kakainin ko, punyeta. Malamang, I'll sprinkle it to you," Damn, the sarcasm of this woman.

"Tapos?"

"Tapos itutulak kita tangines ka, malamang pagkatapos ko i-sprinkle sa 'yo 'to ha, tuturuan na kita pa'no lumipad kasi 'tong punyetang Pixie Dust na 'to, ii-sprinkle ko siya sa 'yo para makalipad ka. Gets mo na ba, punyeta ka?" Walang hinto niyang paliwanag sa 'kin. Hehe.

Napakamot na lang ako sa ulo ko at naiilang na tumango. Ang slow ko naman kasi.

"Hay, omaygash," She let out a sigh and started sprinkling the Pixie Dust.

Nararamdaman ko ng umaangat ako, "Waahhh, Auroraaaa," Sabi ko sa kanya at nag-asong langoy sa ere para makapunta sa kanya.

"Dumbass, 'di ka makakalipad ng ganyan," Then she flew beside me, "First, put your legs together then straighten your arms and put them beside you, just like swimming," She explained.

After I did the position she told me, I went straight outside my window, "Wo-woaaahhhh, I'm doing it, I'M DOING IIIITTTTT," I went straight down after saying that.

"Aaaahhhhhh," I screamed because I might fall on the ground, face flat.

"Calm dowwnnn, it's just like swimming, what are you gonna do when you're under the water? You put your hands upwards and fly up. Do it," She told me.

I'm trying to calm myself down and do what she says.

"Whooo, you can do this!" I put my hands upward anddd fly up.

UP, UP, UPPPP!!

"I DID ITTTT!" Sa sobrang excited ko, 'di ko namalayan nayakap ko na pala ng mahigpit si Aurora.. sa ere. It felt great, but I quickly let go.

"Y-Yey, you did it! You learned how to fly. Am a good teacher, huh?" Then flicked her hair. There she goes again, being full of herself. But yeah, she's a good teacher.

"Oo na lang," Sabi ko at sinamaan niya ako ng tingin, "Tch, try to keep up Miss Teacher," Then I flew forward, leaving her behind.

I giggled as soon as I saw her catching up to me, "Maybe, I can fly better than you, don't you think, teacher?" I smirked. Oh yeah, teasing you is my favourite thing to do.

"Maybe," She said in a soft voice, aww. I slowed down for her to catch up, then I saw her flew fast, leaving me behind. Yaaa, what a cheater! "Sike, you thought," Sabi niya sa 'kin at binelatan ako.

I tried to catch up but I am still a beginner. I slowed down and enjoyed the view from up here. Wow.

"Breathtaking, right?" I heard Aurora beside me.

"Yeah," I looked at her and she's looking downwards, "It's so beautiful, it's breathtaking," I said while looking at her. Pretty.

Nagiba ako ng tingin ng tumingin siya sa direksyon ko. I caught this chance to flew, "Don't lose to meee," I said and I heard her giggled from behind.

Una akong nakalapag sa Seafront then she followed.

Ang ganda talaga dito 'pag gabi.. lalo na 'pag may kasama ka. I looked at Aurora who's beside me and smiled.

"The moon's beautiful tonight," She said while looking at the moon. "Astonishing,"

Lumapit ako sa kanya para makita din ang moon, "What, you've never seen a moon before?" I asked her. She's now looking at me with those sharp eyes again.

"Nope," Then she faced upwards to see the moon again, "Our Queen covered the whole city, just to be safe from your kind," She said.

"But, nobody knows where your city is, no mankind has seen it," I said at her then she looked at me.

She shook her head, "There's one who found our city. She threatened our Queen," Kwento niya.

"Why?"

"Because the Queen banned us, fairies, to go to Kalawakan. Humans abused us centuries ago. They're all selfish, only caring for themselves. They made us feel worthless, like we have no purpose. Fucking bastards," Nakita kong nayukom niya ang kamay sa sobrang inis.

"It's okay, you don't need to tell me if it bothers you," I caressed her back, "Just know that I'm nothing like them," She looked at me with those blue-purple eyes in awe. "I promise to you that I'll take care of you and I will never make you feel worthless. You deserve to be loved and that's what I'm going to do, so, can you promise me one thing too?" I asked her and raised my pinky finger, "Can you not leave me and just stay with me, please?" I pleaded.

"You don't have to say it, 'cause I will always do it. You don't have to feel alone anymore, I'm here and will always be here," She hugged me, "I don't believe in pinky promises but I'll try my best to keep what I said," She looked at me and held my face, "Do you trust me?"

"That goes without saying, I am and will always trust you," Then I kissed her forehead and hugged her tight, "My sunshine," Binaon ko ang mukha ko sa leeg niya,

This is a night that I will never forget even in a thousand years.

I am loving you and will always love you, my Aurora.