F18

Aiken

"Bilisan mo kaya, bibigwasan kita e!" Yesha yelled at me again. Goodness, wala ba siyang patience?

"Eto na nga, wait nga oh, sandali, diba?" I rolled my eyes at how short her patience is.

We're going to school together since we have the same class time. Hindi naman makapag-antay 'tong si Yesha e hindi naman kami mala-late. Sapakin ko 'to e, joke.

"Ano ba yan Aiken! You're so bagal kasi e, now we're in a hurry na because of you, you're so nakakairita!" Nagpapadyak pa siya habang sinasabi 'yon.

"E kasi you're so bagal mag-shower, edi kung binilisan mo mag-shower hindi tayo in a hurry, you're so nakakairita!" Sabi ko at binatukan siya. Hayop na 'to, conyo conyo pa, "Hindi sa 'yo bagay mag-conyo, mukha kang tanga." Hinila ko na ang braso niya kasi talagang mala-late kami sa ginagawa nito.

"Ang sama mo, bwisit ka!"

"Aray ko! Kengena mo, bakit ba ang hilig mo mamingot? Gusto mo gawin ko sa 'yo?" Sabi ko habang hinihimas-himas ang tenga ko. Puta, umagang-umaga naman, oh.

"Subukan mong pingutin ako, malilintikan ka sa 'kin, hmp!"

"Hmp-How Much Po, hehe," She gave me a disgusting look. 'Di man lang tinawanan joke ko, ang funny ko kaya.

"Lah, corny."

"'Cause my jokes only work on humans not on donkeys." I stuck my tongue out and ran as fast as I can, I can hear her yelling in a distance! HAHAHAHA

"Whew," Nakarating na din ako sa class at pawis pawis pa. Putek, nawala tuloy 'yung amoy ng pabango ko.

"Oh, good morning, Aiken!" I lift my head up and I saw Clara smiling at me.

I greeted her back and went to my seat. I don't feel like talking.

I wiped my sweat and got out a book. It's better to study, anyway.

While I'm studying, I felt someone sat beside me. When I looked, it was Clara, she's smiling, lol.

"Hi, what do you want?" I asked her casually. Pa'no ako mag-aaral nito, amp.

"Nothin'. Can I sit here?" She asked me while getting comfortable in her seat.

I rubbed my temple before answering her, "I have a seatmate and she might get here soon, she don't like somebody else sitting on her seat," I said and stood up, "Don't get too comfortable, Clara." I narrowed my eyes and left without her saying a word.

I saw how shocked she is and neither did I. I don't know what came over me. I shrugged my shoulders and went in the field.

I sat there and the sun's out and bright. I remember Aurora, she's like the sun. Bright.

I laid my back down and put the book on my face as a cover to the sun. I closed my eyes and think of my moments with Aurora. I smiled, I can't continue my life without Aurora, anymore. I thought to myself.

Then my smile fades, thinking if Aurora might leave or not. She loves me, right? Maybe, that is enough for her not to go back? Fuck.

I sat up, "It's damn hard falling in love with a fairy," I whispered. I massaged my head, I'm supposed to be studying.

"A fairy?" I looked at my right where the voice came from and stood up from shock. I saw Yesha. "What fairy?"

"Nothin'. I..I'm you know...reading too much..fairy stories." I gulped, what a bullshit reason, Aiken. I just crossed my fingers that Yesha will believe me.

"You still believe in them?" She raised a brow at me.

"What if I say yes?" I answered with a question. I saw her shrugged her shoulders.

"It's your choice, anyway. By the way, we'll meet at the Seafront later to discuss about the car," She said, emphasizing the word car. I sighed and nodded then she walked away.

The car, I wonder who really is behind all of this.

I picked up my book and as I was walking I saw Clara in the corner of the field, looking at me. Dude, wtf.

She's so creepy, sometimes. I picked up my pace and walked straight to the room.

Fortunately, the Professor's here and I'm so relieved that I don't have the chance to talk to Clara again. Creepy.

Dismissal came and I hurriedly ran out of the room. I didn't let Aurora come today, again. This is the fourth time in a row, hays. We're just so busy.

I went straight to the Seafront and found Yesha already.

"Am I late?" I asked her and put down my things on the sand.

"Nah, I'm just early," She said while looking at the sunset. Beautiful, I mean the sunset. Lagot ako kay Aurora, e. "Okay, let's discuss things." She looked nervous.

"Are you sure?" I asked her, I'm just worried.

"Of course," She looked at me. "Okay, so, is there someone you think have a grudge on you?" She asked me, carefully.

I think thoroughly but..I can't remember anyone. Wala naman ako inaaway e, good boy kaya ako.

I shooked my head at her and furrowed her eyebrows, "Well, the main reason is revenge. They want to get back at you, but you said naman na you don't remember anyone having a grudge at you." That's true though.

"Who would do such a thing? Following us all these years?" Frustration is visible on my face.

"You,"

"What?" I asked, irritated.

"I meant you, they're just following you, not us." She corrected me. Ah, right.

While discussing things, we heard a voice from behind.

"I knew you were here," We saw Clara, she's not in her uniform anymore.

"How did you know?" I asked, I looked at Yesha and she's confused too. We never showed this place to Clara.

"Oh, just a hunch." What the fuck? She's really acting creepy today. Just a hunch, what the fuck.

I saw Yesha folding the paper where she wrote all the things about the car. I saw Clara curious about the paper.

"What are you two doing here anyway? Watched the sunset?" She asked, she put her things down too and stood beside me.

"Y..Yeah, we watched the sunset," I don't really like her being here. This is troublesome, I'm going home.

"Yesha, I'll go home first. Bye, Clara." I waved them goodbye and ran home.

What is Clara's deal anyway? She's so..weird.