F14

Aiken

"What you need me for?" Yesha asked while looking drowsy.

"You didn't get enough sleep again?" I asked while searching my phone.

"Nah, maka-tawag ka kasi sa 'kin nung isang araw akala mo naman ang layo natin, may pa-"I need you" ka pa dyan, inamo," Inirapan niya ako at binatukan ng malakas, hayop. Bakit ba lahat na lang ng tao nambabatok?!

"Tsk," Reklamo ko habang hinihimas ang buhok ko. Binalik ko muna ang cellphone ko sa bulsa, and sighed. "I know you're aware of the car that's been following me for so many years now," I said looking directly at her hazelnut eyes. I saw how shocked she is when I mentioned the car.

"It's still following you?" She said, she's worried...and afraid.

"Uh-huh," I held her hand, she's panicking. I knew this would be tough on her but she's the only one who can help me. "I know you're traumatized by what happened years ago, but trust me, this time we'll go through it together," At last, she looked at my eyes but as soon as she looked as soon as the tears came falling down her cheeks.

"I..I d-don't know, if I can," Her hands still trembling as she speaks. How can I blame her? She was nearly kidnapped by those people in the car. Buti na lang dumating si Tita Marites, kung hindi, wala na siya ngayon dito. "That murderous intent of yours is very obvious, I can sense it right away," And with that I looked at her, she looks..relaxed now, and her hands stopped trembling.

She moved her hands away from mine and placed it on her thighs, "I'll help you," I was in shock at first but she looked so sincere so I knew that she mean it, I smiled and my face glowed with joy and excitement. I was about to hug her when, "But, I need you to help me too," She's looking at me now, desperately waiting for my answer.

I mean, it's only just fair that I'll help her too since she agreed to help me. I answered right away without hesitation, "Of course, but what do you need help with?" It's just so rare for Yesha to ask help, she's too independent and she can do anything when she puts her mind to it.

"Help me overcome this trauma. I can't do this on my own, I need someone to help me," She's really desperate. She even held my hand while saying that and looking into my eyes.

"Yeah, of course," I smiled and she flee with joy.

"But, I brought one of my friend, she said she'll help me overcome this trauma too," She said while searching something in her phone. Maybe her friend 'cause she called it right away. "Hey, Clara. Yep, my cousin agreed so can you come here? Sa Central, silly. Come on, faster,"

I let her talk to her friend and I heard it was Clara. Oh, she have the same name as my classmate...or maybe it is her. Nah.

I was worried about everything, I was worried that someday they'll attack us in our house, now that's not a very good event isn't it? Second, I was worried what they want from me, they'd been following me all this years. They're so persistent. Third, I was worried about who's behind of all of this, I was worried that someone will betray me.

And fourth, I was worried about Aurora. She followed them and that brought so much fear to her. I was worried of what might happen next to her, so I promise that I'll do everything to keep her safe. Everything.

"Uhm..Earth to Aiken?" I heard Yesha, and she's waving at her hand closely to my face.

Tinaboy ko 'to, 'kala mo naman bulag ako amp. "What now?" I asked her then sipped in my milktea.

She stood up and introduced her friend, "This is who I'm talking about, my friend, Clara," Then she stepped aside for her friend to come in front.

I was shocked, to the point that I even stopped sipping my milktea and stood up. "Pa'no? Pa'no kayo nagkakilala?" I said confused, pointing at Clara, my classmate! Then to Yesha. "What????" I said, acting really confused. I even put my hands in my head then rubbed it.

Dahil dito binatukan na naman ako ni Yesha, "OA mo tanga," At tumawa si Clara sa kakulitan namin.

"'Wag mo intindihin, abnoy 'yan," Paalala ni Yesha kay Clara.

Pft, small world nga talaga. "Mind telling me how you two met?" I asked and raised them a brow.

"Okayy, so anxious. We met on your school, remember one time when we went to your school?" Oh, that time when they picked up my card. I nodded at her and she continued speaking, "I approached Clara 'cause we don't know where the fuck is your classroom and fortunately, he's your classmate and leads us into your room, then we continued talking, bonding, and you know the typical things friends do," She stopped talking and sipped in her milktea too.

"Ah," I said after hearing their story. She flicked my forehead this time, wth man. Damn, I'm hurting all over. "So what's the plan?" I asked Clara, she's my partner after all to help Yesha overcome her trauma.

"Well, I searched on the web, and it said, Yesha need to strengthen her bonds with her family, friends, community, like that. She needs to reassess her goals or somethin' like that. Volunteer to charity, etc," Then she looks at me and to Yesha.

Yesha looked excited, no erase that, she's really excited, "Okaaayy, let's do this," She even raised her fist up in the air. Hays.

I sighed, guess I don't have other choice, "Okay, when will we start?" I asked them.

"Tomorrow? Is that okay to you two?" Yesha asked us. Well, she looks excited now so we really can't turn her down.

I agreed and Clara nodded as well. "Guess I'll be going now. I'll give you two some alone time," They smiled at me and I waved at my hands at them.

Well, looks like I'll look forward to the next days. This have to be fun. I'm counting out Aurora for this, I'm sorry baby.