F24

Aiken

The Queen sort of pulled a spell and the next thing I knew we were on the battlefield in their kingdom. The Queen is nowhere to be found but fairies scattered all over protecting their kingdom with their sharp eyes gazing on to us. I looked around and saw Aurora, I've never seen her this calm yet you can feel the dark aura surrounding her. I spotted Aurora's friends behind us, I was never more frightened with my whole life with what I'm seeing.

Calm yet fearful.

I chuckled, this is not a great time to fear things. I mustered up courage and stood with them. I smirked. There's no way in hell they'll defeat us.

And the chaos begins..

The first army of fairies charged towards us with their unique magics, attacking us one by one. Various and unique magics I've never seen, I was mesmerized by how gracefully yet aggressive they deliver their magics. I looked at Aurora and she gave me some sort of wand.

"This will help you. This wand contains endless magic, we made that before we went to the warehouse. Please.. give it your all." She smiled weakly as she gave the wand. Her eyes looked desperate, I know she extremely wants me to do my best in this fight. I looked around. This fight is for her home, her comrades, and to Aurora.

"You don't need to tell me that," I looked straight ahead, I was terrified but at the same time, furious. "Let's bring your home back." I gazed at her and she wore this beautiful smile that gave me strength.

Alright, fairies. Let's do this.

Two fairies charged to me. I observed them, every bit of footstep, every bit of magic and every bit of eye contact. The other fairy charged with her.. crystal power. Wow.

She made a tree turned into a full blown crystal. I huffed, guess this is what I'm gonna deal with for the next 12 hours of my life. Well, try my best not to die, hahaha.

I still haven't got any clue how to use this wand but I guess I'll just flick it straight to the target.

"Well, here goes nothing." I murmured and flicked the wand. Woooahhh-, wait, nothing even came out.

I wiggled the wand, wtf. How to use this?

"That's not how you use it, dumbass." Dom took the wand right out of my grip while attacking a fairy with his.. magic? Is that spatial magic?

"Is that spatial magic?" I asked out of curiosity. His magic is exceptional.

"Well, I may say, I am appalled. You know magic, that's adequate. And yes, this is spatial magic, that can also hurt people and basically destroy anything," I looked around the area, and he's right. The fairy is knocked out but the buildings are also destroyed. Welp, not gonna fight this man. "And by the way, don't flick, swing it." He said as he gave me the wand and gave me one last look before he flew.

I faced the fairy before me and tried to swing the wand.. and.. it WORKED! It worked! The fairy who's right before my eyes stumbled to the ground. I walked towards her as she muttered some words, "H.. How can a m.. mere.. human c.. control that w.. wand?" She struggles as she speak because of blood dripping all over her mouth.

"Huh? This is just a wand that Aurora made, and you just swing it. It's real easy, though," I said with my eyebrows furrowed while I looked at the wand then back to the fairy, "I'm sorry I did this, I.." I was lost for words. I don't want anyone to suffer but I need to do this.