F13

Aiken

Naalimpungatan ako ng may maramdaman akong may humihimas sa buhok ko.

Pagkadilat ko ng aking mata, hindi ko pa makita kung sino ito nung una kaya hinimas ko ang aking mata at muling dinilat ito.

"Hi," I saw Aurora and she's smiling at me. She's...She's back!

I hugged her right away and cried on her shoulder, "W-Why? Why did you leave me? Why?" I said then wiped my tears and moved away.

I held her shoulder and looked at her straight in her eyes, "Can you at least tell me if you'll do something? Is it that hard, baby?" I said in a soft voice, even if I want to scream out loud, "Tell me, okay? What happened?" But I remained patient.

I was shaken a little when she reached out to me. When I tried to turn around, I just got a glimpse of her and she's..crying. I caressed her shoulder and didn't say anything.

I'm waiting for her so she can be comfortable.

"Tsk," I can't help but to clicked my tongue out of anger. I'm not angry at her but..I'm angry at myself.

Just looking at her like this, I know something's wrong, something's happened to her and I'm fucking angry at myself 'cause I can't even protect her.

"Please don't blame yourself," She whispered and I felt her breath on my nape, She must've felt my uneasiness, "It's not your fault, I just made a foolish decision," She said, her voice is so weak. I've never seen her like this, what the fuck happened?

I made her face me, her head looking downwards, "Tell me, what happened?" I asked her, anxiously.

"Okay, I'll tell you. Please try to understand me, please," She's really begging me to understand her. I smiled at her and nod my head. I am always understanding her.

"Okay," She inhaled first, mustering up a ton of courage, I think, then she let out her breath and looked at me straight into my eyes.

"When we're done eating, we got out, right? Then when you're talking with Clara, I looked around and saw the car. The car that's always following you, they're in a distance from us, they're being careful not to be seen, then I saw Clara looking at the car while you're talking, she's smiling at it," She stopped and looked at my expression, she was worried. I was forced to smile, but inside I was feeling a lot of mixed emotions and I have so many questions.

"Then when I looked back at the car, it was preparing to leave, I can't see who's inside the car because it's tinted. They really know what they're doing, I was anxious to know who's behind of it all so I..I followed them, I took the chance when you're busy talking with Clara," The tone in her voice, she's hurt, "So I followed it and the car leads to some warehouse. A group of men went out the car, they're the one who's following you all this time. I followed them inside to know more, then I heard them talking about you, their plan to capture you when the time comes, and they said that they gathered enough information," I..I was shocked, I was in horror. I don't know what's happening, I mean, I'm just a nobody but why're those men following me and even planning to capture me, "But they said that their boss might get angry at something so it means they're just being paid for following you and there's someone behind all of this," She said, she's worried. I am worried too. I don't know what the fuck am I gonna do now.

"Did you...Did you saw who's the boss?" I asked her, my hands are shaking. I don't want to know who's behind all of this but..I have no other choice.

She shook her head nervously, "N-No," I was relieved but at the same time, disappointed for not knowing who is it. I noticed that she was shaking all this time, she's too scared and worried.

I reached out for her and hugged her, I can still feel her body's shaking, "Relax," Even though I didn't sound relaxed. I was shaking too but I have to stop them, I have to comfort Aurora first, "Everything will be fine, we'll fix this," I reassured her and caressed her shoulder.

She was just crying and I hear her sobbing, "I'm sorry," She mumbled. I just tightened the hug to let her feel that it's fine.

Few minutes later, she stopped shaking. She's not crying anymore, we're in silence. So I guided her to bed and let her sleep. It's a tiring day for her.

I held her hand, "Thank you because you took the trouble just for me. I'll see what I can do, I'm sorry Aurora, for putting you in trouble," Then I kissed her forehead and moved away from the bed.

I went to get my phone and called someone.

"I need you,"

Something's happening and I got to find out what it is. I don't want to put Aurora into trouble anymore, one is enough.