F10

Aiken

"How come there's no car behind us?" I asked, this is so fucking annoying.

"How the fuck would I know? Let's not give up, let's try again," She said, encouraging me.

I hugged her, blessed to have her on my side.

Dinala ko siya sa kama at umayos kami ng higa. I wrapped my arms around her and she put her face on my chest, "I wish we're like this forever," I said to her.

"We'll try, I love you," Shet, kinikilig ako.

"I love you more, baby," Then I kissed her forehead.

"Aiken? Aiken, where are you?" That's Aurora's voice. Where the hell am I?

"Aurora? Baby, where are you?" I said, my voice echoed.

"I-I don't know, it's so dark, baby," Her voice echoed, it's like we're trapped inside something.

"Ah, so here's the fairy who betrayed us all," I heard a woman's voice from behind. I quickly looked and I saw a shadow.

"Who are you?" My voice is shaky as it echoed. I'm nervous, I can't find Aurora. I don't know what happened to us, why are we here in the first place? And where exactly is 'here'?

"You're just a mere human, you have no rights to ask me. Tell me, where is the fairy?" Is she asking for Aurora? But, how come she know Aurora? "Tell me human, where is Aurora?" I'm shocked, it really is Aurora.

Lights opened before me and I saw her, a gigantic but an elegant fairy in front of me. She looks like she rules this land.

She's coming, "No, don't. Don't come here," I said while crawling backwards.

"There's no escaping here, human. Tell me, where is—," She was cut off by.. Aurora! Oh thank goodness, she's fine!

"You're looking for me, right? Leave him alone, then. Here I am," Aurora stood in front of me, confidently. Not showing any fear.

I closed my eyes as soon as the gigantic fairy flicked her hands. As soon as I opened my eyes, trails of blood is in front of me and covered my whole body.

"Now all that's left is you," She smirked at me and is flicking her hand.

"Aaahhhh," I covered my face with my arms then suddenly I felt someone shaking my body.

"Aiken, Aiken, wake up! Wake up, you're having a nightmare," I heard Aurora and I opened my eyes. I hurriedly stood up and went to check up on Aurora to see if she's okay.

"Okay ka lang?" Tanong ko sa kanya.

"Of course, I'm okay. Ikaw ba, okay ka lang? Sumisigaw sigaw ka kanina pa, it looked like you're having a nightmare," She said then caressed my hair.

Humiga ako sa balikat niya at hinawakan ang kamay nito, "Wala, dala lang siguro ng pagod. Don't worry too much, I'm fine," I said to her.

4 AM pa lang pala, at 'di na kami makatulog.

Nagkwentuhan na lang kami, "May meaning ba 'yung Aurora? Disney Princess ka din ba?" Loko ko sa kanya.

"E 'yung ulo mo, may sira ba?" Pagsusungit nito sa akin. "Yes, may meaning ang pangalan ko at HINDI ako Disney Princess, kung ano ano naiisip, e," Sagot niya sa akin.

"Anong meaning ng pangalan mo? At tsaka kahit hindi ka man Disney Princess, at least nahanap mo na ang gwapo at sobrang bait mong Prince Philip, hehe, diba, diba?" Taas baba pa ako ng kilay habang proud na sinasabi 'yon. Hehehe.

"Tss, ang hangin," Then she giggled.

"'Wag ka magpa-cute tinatanong ko ano meaning ng pangalan mo," Pagtapos ko sabihin non, binatukan nanaman niya ako. Punyeta, magkakabukol na ako nito, e.

"Sisipain talaga kita palabas dito sa kwarto," Maangas niyang sabi.

"Ay waw 'te, kwarto mo?"

"Anyways, my name Aurora has a meaning. Aurora means the Fairy of Dawn, it is considered to be the inception of a new start to everything," She explained. Oh, what a beautiful meaning.

"It suits you, you're my new start," I said to her and I saw her blush, hehehehe, "My baby blushed," Then I pointed her cheeks.

"Shut up," Then I held her face.

"You're so so pretty, my baby. You know, you will never be in competition with any other woman 'cause you already won. I love you, from the bottom of my heart," Then I kissed her cheeks.

We hugged each other and slept in that position.

I'm happy, I really want us to last.

I finally found my comfort and my happiness. Please, dear Lord, let this last.

I love you, my Aurora.