F16

Aiken

Shit. There're so many works that needs to be done. Papers crumbled and worksheets scattered in my study table. I looked at the wall clock, 2:10 am.

I have class tomorrow and I still got tons of work to do. Well, I still have 6 days left but I don't like cramming, so I'll finish 2 works today.

I sipped on my coffee, this is the 2nd cup, I guess. I'm really trying hard not to fall asleep yet.

Fuck Math.

After I solved the first problem, I laid my back and massaged my head. Pa'no ba yumaman ng hindi nag-aaral? Puta.

I stared at my ceiling, relaxing my brain. Then I looked at my bed, there I find Aurora, she's glowing even when she's asleep. I smiled and continued my work. Well, I need to finish this, I have class.

"Fuck yes, I'm done!" I exclaimed softly, I might wake up Aurora. I stretched my arms and sighed, I was happpyyy I finished, and I still got time left to sleep.

Before I went to sleep, I decided to take a shower.

After I fixed myself, I arranged my things and went straight to Aurora's side. I embraced her and I shoved my face in her neck. I felt her arms on my back and tightened the hug. It feels so warm.

"Aiken, wake up," I heard Aurora's voice as she shakes me, trying to wake me up, "Come on, you'll be late."

I immediately stood up as soon as I heard that I'll be late, shit. I kissed Aurora in the cheek and greeted her, "Good morning, baby," Then I went to gather all my things for school. "Uhm, do you want to come with me? Sa school?" I asked her while fixing my hair.

I saw her shook her head, "No, I'm fine here. And aren't you going to take a shower?" She raised a brow at me and I giggled.

"Nah, I showered earlier before I went to sleep. Anyways babe, I gotta go na, you sure you're okay here?" I asked her again, just to make sure. I don't want to leave Aurora if she's not comfortable with it. "Hey, you can go with me wherever I go, so, you sure you're staying?"

"It's fineee, believe me," She even smiled to assure me, "Take care, I love you."

"I love you too." And with that, I closed the door and hurriedly ran down the stairs, then I saw Yesha in the kitchen, eating.

"Hey! You aren't eating?" She asked me while making a sandwich.

"Nah, I gotta run to class. See ya later!" I waved my hand and ran out.

"Oh, good morning Aiken!" Clara greeted me with a smile. "You're here early," She examined me and furrowed her brows, trying her best not to laugh at me, "Pft, don't tell me you thought our class starts at 7?"

"Psh, go ahead, laugh." I just facepalmed when she really did laugh, 'di man lang nagdalawang isip, amp.

"Kulang na kulang ka na sa tulog, Hahaha!" She said, still laughing. I can even see some tears building up because she kept laughing.

I gave her 5 more minutes, "Done?"

"Y..Yeah, haayy," She exhaled and sat down beside me. "You finished the work the professor gave us?" She asked while on her phone.

"Nah, I just finished 2 works, it took me hours to finish those," I paused and remembered how many papers I crumbled before I finished it, hay, "Anyway, we're going to help Yesha later again, right?"

"Yeah," She looked at me, "Let's go to the bar! I mean, Yesha will love it there and I'm sure you'll love it too!" Tsk, I covered my ear with my hands, nuh-uh. I ain't gonna listen with one of their excuses again. "Comeeee onnnn," She's really desperate, she's even shaking me, "It'll be funnn, I promissseee. Trust me, okay?" She held my face and made me faced her, then she smiled.

"I..I don't know," I carefully removed my hands on my ear while thinking about Aurora, she might not be comfortable with this. "I still have tons of work to do, later. Count me out on this one." I said to Clara and I saw the bitterness on her face.

"Dali na, don't be such a nerd!" She's so persistent, but no. 'Di ko pa nasasabi 'to kay Aurora at alam kong 'di niya magugustuhan 'to.

I kept on shaking my head until finally Clara gave up..or so I thought. "Fine! Let's not just go to the bar, let's just go eat samgyup!" I rolled my eyes, damn it. "Oh, 'wag mo sabihing bawal ka sa samg."

Goddamn it. I sighed, I guess I have no choice. I'll just think of this as giving back Yesha's help. We haven't planned anything yet but I'll talk to her later, when Aurora's asleep.

Sorry, Aurora.

"Fine," I even put my hands up as I sighed with defeat. "But, let's not stay outside too late, I still have tons of work to do." I warned her.

"Of course! Hehe." She grinned and went inside of our classroom. I just shrugged it off and followed her inside.

"Okay, okay, let's gooo!" Class just ended and Clara's already by my side, clunging onto my arm. For Pete's sake.

I'm still exhausted from our current lessons and yet here is Clara, full of energy.

I took a deep breath and we went outside, and found Yesha who's already grinning and you can see the excitement on her face.

"Lezg, bar!" Agad ko siyang binatukan dahil sa sinigaw niya. Siraulo, siya siguro nagsabi na mag-bar kami.

"Hindot ka, ikaw siguro nagsabi kay Clara 'no?" I already knew the answer when she shyly smiled at me and went to Clara's side.

I facepalmed, it's like having two Yesha's when Clara is around. "Sabi ni Clara, samgy na lang. Bar bar ka dyan, barahin keta, e,"

Nauna na ako sa kanila at naririnig ko pa ang pagpapadyak ni Yesha sa likod. I smirked, I remembered what she said when we're at the mall.

I turned around to face them, "Yesha, why are you having tantrums? Are you a 5-year-old?" I raised a brow at her while still smirking. I saw how her face turned into an annoyed one when she realized the words I said.

"Pft, parang tatay." She whispered but I still heard it. I placed my hands inside my pockets.

"That's what I said." Then grinned. I sighed and continued walking.

I wonder what Aurora's doing. I miss her. I badly want to sleep next to her, like right now.

I looked at the sky and saw how the blue skies turned into a gray one. Looks like it's gonna rain.