F23

Aiken

Minutes felt like hours as I waited for someone.. or something to happen as we're trapped in this squalid warehouse. I don't know where's Aurora, either. She just vanished.. and there's no sign of Clara.. or even Priscilla. Yesha's still asleep on the floor, not showing any signs of waking up.

I was losing hope as I stared at the rope. I can get out of here if there's a knife or a sharp object nearby but as I searched my surroundings, there's none.

I sighed, "Is this.. really the end?" I sobbed as I realized that there's no way out. I was only thinking of Aurora, I wish she's safe, that's all I ever wish for.

"Tss.. they're right, you're hopeless." I was shocked as I heard someone else's voice.. but on top of it.. he's a.. fairy! Beside him, is Aurora!

He quickly flew beside me and untied me, I mouthed 'thank you' and quickly ran toward Aurora and caressed her hair, "Baby.. hi," I giggled as I was running out of breath and just hugged her tight. We simply hugged without exchanging words but let me tell you, this is genuinely the best feeling in the world.

"Dom, is Yesha awake?" I heard Aurora asked the fairy called 'Dom'.

"Yea.. she's conscious," As Dom responded, I saw Yesha stretched and looked upon us with confusion in her eyes.

She asked with her eyebrows furrowed, "What.. what are we doing here? Where.. is 'here'?" She looked around the ancient warehouse, looking for clues, maybe. But as expected, she saw none and looked at us with an asking face.

"You don't remember anything?" I asked while looking at her, she shakes her head as she looked at Aurora who's apologetically smiling at her and at Dom who's leaning on the wall with his one leg up. "Even one bit, you don't remember.. anything?"

"Well... I remember you two, talking about your vows and.." She stopped like she has a clue of what's been happening, and she continued with rage visible in her face, "Clara the Bitch." Then she stood up like nothing happened and went to the door of the warehouse.

She looked at us with confusion when she saw that we're not following her, "Uhm.. hello? What, you three just gonna stay here?" She eyed us one by one.

"Let's go." Dom said and followed Yesha.

I grabbed Aurora's hands and intertwined our hands together, "Babe, come on," I smiled but she looks uncomfortable, "Is there.. something wrong?" I asked and caressed her face.

"You know.. right when we step out of this warehouse, chaos is coming right in front of us, and.. I don't want.. I don't.." She had struggled finding words and was about to cry, so I tried my best to comfort her.

"It's fine.. we're all in this together, so let's go.." I grabbed her and went out of the warehouse. We saw Dom and Yesha's irritated faces as they wait for us to come out.

"Tss, slow." Dom scoffed and placed his hands inside his pocket. Yesha, on the other hand, checked Aurora if she's okay.

We were doing fine and is ready to leave, not until.. "Wow.. you still managed to leave, huh. Don't you take us seriously?" We heard Clara's voice.

"You motherfucking bitch, you really have the audacity to fucking face us and even WARN us? Are you a fucking psycho?" Yesha's rage got the best of her, and simply spit every word that comes up in her mind, "After what you did to us.. that's what you're going to say? Dumb bitch."

"Can you please relax, Yesha?" Clara said, even if it's not obvious I know Clara's in rage too.

"Relax? Punyeta ka, halika dito babalian kita ng leeg."

"Tch, always so violent. I told you, we aren't your only enemy-" I cut her off.

"We know.. we know right from the start, so thank you for your concern.. but we got this." I said with a serious face, I don't want Clara to be involved, I want to cut my strings with Clara. She betrayed us, big time. "Now, if you don't mind, we'll now leave. Thank you for your concern, goodbye, Clara." I said as I walked away with Aurora, Yesha and Dom by my side.

"Sure, simply walk towards your funeral, tss. You'll see, what I'm saying will all make sense." Clara's last words got me nervous and terrified. Am I really ready to give up my life? Am I really ready to.. die?

I have so many goals in life, I have a dream. Then I looked at Aurora and she looks back at me with a genuine smile.

But.. it's time to face the consequences of our actions. It's been a fun life, I've enjoyed it.

"Chaos." Dom said and as he said that, a loud bang occurred in the background.

Everything happened so fast and I just knew that we four, were lying in the ground with lots of fairies.. right in front of us.

"Are you ready to face the consequences of your actions.. Aiken?" That voice.. made me feel goosebumps. I was terrified, I was shaking all over and saw my life flashes before me.

I felt Aurora tightened her grip to my hand, then Yesha crawls toward me and Dom flew right behind us. I'm not.. alone. I have someone to face this battle with me.. and.. I must not be terrified to fight.

We stood up and wiped the dirt off our clothes. This is it.

I faced Aurora, "Stay with me?"

"Always."