take off

12:47 PM

Today was the day that all three boys were going to come over. George would be here by tomorrow because he lives across the sea from us but sapnap and dream would be here by tonight. My parents are leaving in two days and will come back next week. My phone went off that dream tweeted out something.

———

Dream @:Dream
damn this is going to be a long flight

———

Already there were comments asking him where he was going and why he was flying to go somewhere. Sapnap replies to Dream's tweet saying that he'll be waiting for him. That just added gas to the fire. Those idiots are going to ruin the surprise. I decided to text them before they went on to their flights. Sapnap's wasn't until later but i just want them to be safe.

BurningWood
you guys have a good flight, george you should try to sleep for most of it bc your's is a long flight

Georgenotfound
i'm probably going to try to edit my videos on my way there because i'm not going to sleep for half a day but my flight is later

Dreamwastaken
i need to catch up on some editing as well so i'll probably do that

Sapnap
i'll be waiting for you in texas ❤️

BurningWood
y'all flerting right in front of my salad 👁💧👄💧👁

Georgenotfound
you're acting like you and dream don't flirt everyday

BurningWood
that was my really swag of you george 😾 chile...anyways what times do you guys get to cali?

Sapnap
Dream and i will land around 8 pm ish

Georgenotfound
i'm landing early morning tomorrow

BurningWood
aight i'm gonna go get ready, see y'all later 😽

I quickly turned off my phone and jumped out of my bed. I started to pick up clothing and pillows off the floor. I threw all the dirty clothing in to basket and folded the blankets. I made my bed and went into my recording room to pick up all the snack rappers and cups. I threw them into my small trash bin. I left my room but noticed how the whole house was a mess. Welp, time to do some deep cleaning.

*-.timeskip: 6 hours later.-*

After 6 hours of deep cleaning, the house was spotless. There was no spot of dust seen anywhere. I dragged myself back upstairs and laid down on top of my bed. Man today felt so long but the boys aren't even here yet. I just needed at least a 30 minute nap but i would probably over sleep and forget to pick them up. I was about to put a 30 minute timer on my phone but then my door swung open. And as you may have guess, it was my sister.

"They house has never been this clean before." she said with wide eyes
"Yes? what about it?" i asked
"You never clean your house, you never even clean your room!" she exclaimed
"Well people are coming over, i'm obviously going to clean up" i rolled my eyes
"This is bizarre, these guys must be pretty special huh?" she wiggles her eyebrows
"Get out, i'm gonna take a nap." i threw a pillow at her

She left the room and i flopped back down into my sheets. I opened up my clock app and put in a 30 minutes into the timer. I started it and i plugged my phone in and placed it on my bed side table. I closed my eyes and quickly fell asleep.