going to florida PT 1

I was going around my neighborhood and to just go on a walk because I've been in the house all day due to streaming. Lately I've been streaming a lot more because fans have been wanting a lot more content which I gave.

As I was turning the corner, I got a buzz from my phone. I didn't know who it was going to be but of course it was Dream. He texted me something

Dream

Y/N
Y/N
Y/N
Y/N
Y/N

clingy much?

shut up, i gotta ask you
something

shoot, what is it?

Are you free next month?

Yeah, i'm not really busy

great, that's perfect

what do you mean by that?

i'm going to email something

sure?

alright one sec

??????

I'm very confused, but when am i not when im talking to this man. I quickly ran home to my house and checked my email.

I had a new email and i opened it up. The first i saw was a bar code and "34D". That's when i noticed this was a plane ticket. A plane ticket to florida.

What.
The.
Fuck.

Did he really just buy me a plane ticket? I guess this is a thing now, sending your friends plane tickets.

Dream

HUH?? WHY?

Why what?

WHY DID YOU BUT ME A POANE TICKET?

idk? i just wanted to hand out

I COULD HAVE BOUGHT THE PLANE TICKET MYSELF?

but where is the fun in taht?
that*

istg, you're so clingy

no

yes

no

yes

shut up

no

i hate it here.

oh shut up

Here comes the tricky part....asking my mom. My parents are very...leaned back per say. Only reason is because they're always busy and never are able to talk with me or have family dinners with them. So they replaced that with allowing me to live my life.

But what are they going to feel about me going to florida? It's a whole different state, and i'm going by myself. Maybe if i specify that its Dream, i'll be able to go.

I jumped down the stairs and quickly spun around to run into the living room. My parents were just sitting on the couch having a conversation...about something. But once they heard me, they immediately shut their mouths.

"Oh y/n, didn't see you there. Is there an issue?" My dad asked
"Ah well so i may have a very small request," i said
"Which is?" My mom asked
"Can i go to florida?" i said it straight away so i didn't need to drag it out
"By yourself?" My dad asked
"Well, yeah there's only one ticket."
"You already bought the ticket?!" My mom asked surprisingly
"I wasn't the one who bought it!" i jolted
"Who bought it then?" My mom asked
"So, you remember that Dream guy that came over..." I said
"Ah! That nice tall guy that you're friends with?" She asked
"Yeah?" I said questionably
"Then of course you can, go live your life y/n" My dad said

Confused? Concerned? I don't even know why they are acting THIS nice..I guess i'll just with it for now, won't say a word about it. I quickly thanked them, just realizing they didn't even ask when i was going.

*-.Timeskip: Day before flight.-*

I was stuffing random clothing into my suitcase and grabbing a bunch of essentials that would be need including a laptop just in case. I don't normally pack much so it's going to be easier to fly with.

Dream was spamming my dms, asking stuff like "when i would arrive" acting like he wasn't the one who booked my flight. I just continued to ignore the annoying beeping and continued to figure out what to bring.

Dream

y/n
y/nnnn
y/n
smh you're just ignoring me at this point
hey
when is your flight taking off?

god and you say you aren't clingy

whatever, when are you going to sleep

probably soon because i need to wake up early

yes yes get some rest
you deserve it

mhm you as well

I turned off my phone and placed it on my bed side to charge my phone. Grabbing the suitcase, i dragged it down the steps and placed it next to the end of the stair way. In the morning, i'll pack things like my toothbrush and toothpaste but for now i'll just keep it in my bathroom.

Jogging back up to my room, i quickly went under the sheets and went on my phone. Around 30 minutes later, i turned off my phone and placed it down so it could be fully charged in the morning.

I made sure to put an alarm on so it could wake me up when i would need to leave. I know that there was going to be traffic so i made sure that i put the alarm way before my flight takes off.

It's 11:30 PM and my flight will board at 9 AM, so it would be better for me to sleep right now. But i couldn't sleep, what was the reason why he wanted me to go to florida? He said he just wanted to hang out, but why now? I guess he is really clingy.

I quickly went into my bed sheets and covered myself with the blanket. It's still winter time so it's still a bit chilly. But it's california so not really cold. Soon, i was knocked out to sleep.

~~~~