3 Years Later

Cheryl walks into her dorm room and smiles widely. It's been 3 years since she graduated from Riverdale High and got back together with Toni. They now live together in a dorm at NYU, and their lives have never been better. Cheryl sits down on her bed, waiting for Toni to get home from her classes.

After a while, Toni walks into the dorm. "Hey, babe." She walks over to Cheryl and kisses her softly. 

Even though they've been together for 3 and a half years (They ignore the week-long breakup), every kiss still feels like the first.

The past 3 years have been great for everyone. Fangs and Archie broke up 2 months after graduation, but now Fangs is dating Kevin Keller. Veronica and Betty bought an apartment together 10 minutes away from campus, and got engaged two years ago.

Toni and Cheryl decided to wait until after they graduate university to get engaged, but Toni has it all planned out. They want to wait until their more stable and have a proper house together

Both girls are the happiest they've been in their entire lives, and it's all thanks to Cheryl spilling that strawberry milkshake.

A/N
Okay okay I know it's really short, but I just wanted a quick chapter to show what happened after they graduated. Thank you all to those who have read this book.

To those of you that enjoy my writing and watch Wynonna Earp, please check out my Wayhaught Fanfic Cabin 312. And to those of you that watch the 100 and ship Clexa, I've decided to write a Clexa fanfiction so watch out for that.

Again that you all for your support, and I hope you have a great day.