Info

Name- Y/n-hyun

Age- 1,241

You are Korean and you are a angel

You are famous known as a famous gamer.

Soul color- Purple(Perseverance), Gold(generous and giving), Cyan(Patience), White(magic)

You have a secret which would be revealed later on in the story.

You have a girlfriend that you've been dating for 17 years. Her name is Eun-ju(I know its a Korean name but bare with it). She is very sweet and she is also immortal. You are also bisexual.

Likes- Kimchi(Search it up on google), your scarf, bitter food, hot sauce, music, dancing, playing intruments, drawing, and your three brothers

Dislikes- eating heavy amount of food, too much positivity, trusting people too soon, your family getting hurt or threatened

About you- You have insomnia. You are very lazy and you always look tired even if you sleep early.

You are cold when it comes to meeting new people, you are calm, you can have a motherly characteristic sometimes, you are very protective to people you love or close to.

Power- You can summon your emotions/aus(each of your emotions can have physical body so, your edgy emotion looks like you but much more angry and...... edgy), you can't die so when you turn to dust you can just spawn back into thin air, you can do any material arts, and fly.

Backstory

Your parents and your bothers and sister all died. Your parents are immortal being high ranked angels but they were cast onto a dark spell leading them to die at a certain age, which lead you to take over their position. Your parents died when you were 5. Your older brother was at the age of 8 and your other brother the same as you. Your younger brother was at the age of 1 so he doesn't remember who was his parents. Assigned with a task from the higher angels, you and your brothers were sent down to earth to watch over the humans. Not to look suspicious the three you have been reborn by a abusive mother. Later on as you 3 grew older, things have become more chaotic. The father stabbed your left eye so you use a mask to cover your eyes and mouth. They kept on abusing you and your brothers so when they killed your brothers lets just say.... you killed and tortured them painfully. You have love for nature and animals so you often go to the forest to relax. You have a mark on your cheek and there is 3 dimond marks on it. It can also change into a music mark.🎵<-- (something like this)

Your brothers are ghost and just like x-tale chara(or cross tale chara), your brothers can spawn into thin air invisibly and they can take physical forms just like your emotions.

How your left eye looks like now(pretend there is hate goop spilling down on our cheeks from your eye. Also pretend there is a x as your pupil in the left eye).

 Also pretend there is a x as your pupil in the left eye)