Camp Ferncliff

I jumped out of the bus, looking at the size of the trees. "This way!" The bus driver said walking down a trail. After about ten minutes of walking, I recognized the voice of one of kids who spoke up and asked, "Are we there yet?" I ran up the path, then I snuck up to her. I jumped up behind her and I did my best dinosaur screech. She jumped and yelled, "Dang it!". Then she recognized me. "Oh, hi Logan!". I busted out laughing. "Hi Mary." She laughed. "Have you seen any of the others?" She asked looking around. "No, just you so far.". "And me of course!" Isaiah said walking up to us. "Hey what's up!" He said giving me a fist bump. "Just trying to find the others." I said. "Their probably at our cabin already." Mary said. "Well let's go then!" Isaiah said running up ahead.

We walked into the cabin to see Tom bent down over his suitcase. "Tom!" I yelled. He jumped, throwing the book he was holding.
His eyes were as big as saucers. "Hey calm down, its just us, no dinosaurs this time." We all laughed. "Speaking of dinosaurs did you see the news?" Tom said holding up a newspaper. He pointed at a very blurry picture of what looked like a dinosaur, and the title said; REAL DINOSAUR SIGHTING? "That can't be real, all the dinosaurs were burnt up because the volcano on Isla Nubular." Mary said. Alex and Kat walked through the cabin door. "Took you guys long enough." Tom said laughing. "Well this one had to check her hair about five or six times." Alex said smirking. Kat glared at her, but then started to crack up laughing. "So what you guys talking about." Kat asked. Tom showed her the picture. Kat looked at it for a second. "Oooohh no... don't get me started on this, I've had my fill of dinosaurs for my lifetime." I grinned. "Look at this too." Tom said. It was another title that said; APOLLO ENGINEERING DESTROYED. "Apollo Engineering? What's that?" I asked. "It's a company that specializes in biological engineering." Tom said. "Oh great." Alex said sarcastically. "Well while you guys are talking about, dinosaurs, or something, I'm gonna hit the pool, wanna join?" We all nodded. I grabbed my swim trunks, and we headed to the pool.