Into the Forest

Me and Beth ran upstairs as fast as we could. As we got up the stairs. I looked back, and it wasn't fallowing us. "Whew." I said. "Where are the others?" Beth asked. I ran outside. Then all of the sudden, I felt something grab my shoulder. I jumped swiping my stick at whatever was behind me. I missed, and thankfully I did. It was Lucas. "Oh jeez, I almost walloped you." I said. "Where are the others?" I asked him worried. "Over here." He said walking away. I fallowed him with Beth right behind me. They all were hid behind a generator behind the building. I counted heads. Everyone was there. "Ohhh, shoot, I'm not feeling the best." Mary said drowsily. "What happened?" Tom asked. "She got bit by a Compy." I said. "How are they here?" Tom asked. "That's not the worst, the Rex is here as well." Lucas said. "Any others?" Alex asked. "Not yet." I said. Then there was a bang from in the building. "Ummm guys, I think we should peg it." James said. We nodded in agreement, then made off into the woods.

About an hour after walking, we got to a stream. "We should stay here for tonight." Mary said. "What about your leg?" Lucas asked. "I'll just clean it out again. It helped last time." She said walking away. Lucas walked up to me. He was starring at Mary. "You like her don't you?" I asked him. "No! Maybe..." I looked at him smirking. "Ok fine, yeah a little." He said looking back at her. I shrugged my shoulders. "Go talk to her." I said. "Ok, I won't right now, I will talk to her tonight. Don't want the others expecting something." He said. I laughed then walked up to James. "So how's your channel going?" I asked him grinning. "Ah, holding steady at two million." He said. "Wow, I wish that I had as many subscribers as you." I said. "You have a channel?" He asked interested. "Yeah I'm TheNoNamedGamer 1021." I said. "How many subs you got?" He asked. "Eleven so far, if you include Lucas and also my discord buddy Raptor Ruler." I said. "Aw, don't worry, you'll get there." He said. "You want to know who inspired me to be a YouTuber?" I asked him. "Hmm, let me guess, Pewdepie?" He asked. "Nope." "Jacksepticeye?" "Nah." "Who then?" He asked. I looked at him. "You." I said chuckling. "Aww, really? That's great." He said. "I still remember," I said having a short flashback. "Seeing one of your Jurassic World Alive videos, then instantly getting hooked onto your videos." I paused for a second. "I remember after I seen one of your vids, I instantly wanted to make my own." I said. "Just seeing the way you inspired me, I wanted to do it with others as well." I said. James started to chuckle. "Wow, that's really cool." He said smiling. I think that's all he could say at that moment. "Well when I get home, I'll make sure that you get enough subscribers." He said happily. "Really! That would be awesome! Thanks!" I said excitedly. "No problem." He said standing up and walking to Whitney. I got up and looked around. I found Kat up in a tree. I climbed up to se what she was up to. "Hey how's it going?" I asked her it seemed like she was tearing up. She rubbed her nose. "I just can't believe this happened again." She said. "What? The whole dinosaur thing? There's no need to be worried, we'll make it, we always have-" "But what if we don't this time? Like have you seen those things? It's more than anything we've went against." She said looking at me with teary blue eyes. "Well, if we don't make it, we don't make it, but if one of you guys are in trouble, I won't stop until you guys are safe." I said. "Even if you had to die for one of us?" She asked. "Even if I had to die for one of you guys." I said. "Hey Logan, we have a situation." Isaiah called up to me. I came down. "Ok, so, like, where are gonna sleep, there is no cover if one of those things catches up with us. So what we gonna do?" I looked up at Kat and got an idea. "We could sleep in the trees." I said. He nodded in agreement. "Sure, that'll work." He said running over to the others. I stood there thinking about what would happen if one of those things showed up. I shook my head pushing away all negative thoughts. "We're good, we're good." I thought.