5:00 A.M.

I woke up not remembering anything. It was still dark outside. My head hurt really bad for, like there was a cut on it. I felt my eyebrow and there was large, but not deep cut on it. I tried to stand up, but there was something caught on my foot. I turned around to see two beams across my leg. I tried to move it. It felt like it was dislocated. I looked around. There was nobody. "Help!" I yelled. I heard a someone groan beside me I tried to slide over. "Who is there?" I asked. Some small pebbles shifted. I started to grab rocks from off of the pile. It was Mary. "Mary are you ok?" I asked her. She blinked, then coughed. "Logan, is that you?" She asked in a exhausted tone. "Are you ok?" I asked again. She stood up on her knees and looked at her arm. There was a big gash on her arm. "Fine other than this." She said looking at her wound. "My leg is caught." I said. She walked over. She took my boot off. "Now try." I pulled it. It hurt like a really bad. I groaned from the pain. "Is it broke?" She asked. "No just dislocated." She grabbed my leg and snapped it back without saying a word. I yelled from the pain, and the surprise of her just snapping it back into place. "Better?" She asked. I moved it back and forth. "Better." I said smiling. I stood up. My leg still hurt, but not as bad. I was still limping to walk. "You have a flashlight?" I asked her. She handed me one. "Of course you do." I said. "Where are the others?" They're not here." Mary asked. I looked down at the ground. "This way." I said shining my light on footprints." She started to walk that way when I stopped her. I found my bunk and reached down the side of it. I had two sticks, my walking stick, and the other, my beat/defense stick. "Choose." I said. She grabbed my walking stick. She started twirling it around like a ninja. I shook my head. "Not bad." I said. Then we started off on the trail.

After a while of walking, we both sat down. It was now dawn. I wiped my head with my shirt. My shirt was covered in dried blood. I heard a sound. The bushes rustled. "Not again." I thought. I pulled my stick up. A chipmunk ran out again. Mary laughed. It stood there. All of the sudden, a flash of green pounced on the chipmunk, and started to rip it apart. Compies. There was at least twenty or more. Mary screamed. "How are they here?" She asked.