Hypo V.S. Neuro V.S. Tisso

I ran over and grabbed the Journal, then ran behind a test tube. There was silence for about thirty seconds, than there was a screech and a growl. Me and Beth were hid behind the test tubes, Mary and Lucas were in the laboratory room, and all of the others were scattered all over the place. James and Whitney hid in the office and shut the door. Of course, James was recording and the whole office was mostly small windows where they could peer out. There was a sound of a small table with objects on it being flipped over. I looked at Beth. You could tell that she was scared cause she was breathing really hard. There was a toe claw tapping sound cause apparently it had a toe claw. The room got deadly silent. I heard a sniffing sound right beside the test tube Beth was behind. It stuck it's head in between the two test tubes. We didn't move a muscle. It looked at me, then at Beth. It started to walk away. I sighed in relief, just then to cover my mouth. There was a growl, then silence. Suddenly the Cryolophosaurus's head appeared beside Beth's test tube and she jumped to the side in fear. It stood over her and growled hungrily. I grabbed my stick. "Hey you!" I walked in front of the dinosaur. It looked like it seemed surprised that I stood up to it, even though just looking at it scared the life out of me. I slugged my stick across it's face. It acted like I hit it a lot harder than what I really did. "Pick on someone your own size!" I said angrily. It looked at me and screeched. My mood instantly turned from angry, to terrified. I grabbed Beth's arm and started to run. It ran into one of the test tubes and was sliced wide open, and even had glass shards stuck in it. I pulled Beth behind the type T cage. I grabbed the lever and tried to open it. "What are you doing?" Beth asked. "Fighting teeth with teeth." I said. I jerked on the lever and the Tisso Utahraptor slammed its head into the door it went flying open. It got out of the cage. It looked at us. It was just about to pounce when the Cryo burst through the hallway then stopped at the sight of the Utah. The Utah looked at the Cryo and Barked like a Velociraptor loudly. The Cryo let out its hissing growl. The Utah pounced, but the Cryo literally head butted it in midair like a seal with a beach ball. The Utah flew to the side, but then disappeared like it vanished into thin air. I could only hear footsteps. The Cryo looked around for a second but then stopped, then turned its head and grabbed ahold of an invisible object. Then the Utah became visible again as it was thrown across the room. I ran over to the type N cage. I released the Neuro Spino. It roared loudly. As it walked up to the other two dinosaurs, they acted like they were taken control of. They stood there doing nothing the Spino looked at the Utah and mimicked it. The Utah looked right back. Then they both creepily looked at the Cryo. The Cryo snapped out of it and screeched at the Spino and charged it. The Spino roared back, but then was sliced open with the razor sharp spikes on the Cryo's tail. I pulled out my phone and started recording. No doubts in my mind that James was recording as well. The Spino started to make a really weird noise. I just noticed then, where was the Utah? There was a loud cracking screech as the Utah became visible and landed on the Cryo's back. The Cryo tilted its head back quickly and stabbed the Utah with the spikes on its crest. The Utah screeched in pain, but only bite back even harder. Then the Spino joined in. It bit ahold the back of the Cryo's leg. Now the Cryo was angry. It roared so loud its jaw split in half, and the light tan marks on it started to glow brightly orange. It turned its head in a flash and grabbed then threw the Utah across the room leaving it stunned. Then it bit onto the Spino's sail. The Spino squealed very loudly like it was trying to scare the Cryo, but it still didn't let go. Instead, twisted its sail and with a loud snap. The Spino let out one last roar, before the Cryo grabbed its neck and twisted. The Utah started to get up. The Cryo looked up at the Utah. It roared loudly at it. It ran away back upstairs and ran outside. Me and Beth slowly walked away from the Cryo as it was eating the Spino. It looked up at us. Then it roared. "Run!!!" I yelled.