My Tree as a Bed Part 2#

I was woke up about three in the morning with Jeffrey snuggled up to me. I heard a sound. I slowly sat up trying not to wake the others. The ground shook, but not very hard. I seen a figure come out of the bushes. I held my breath and stood as still as I could. A theropod, with two crests on the sides of its head. It was blue and tannish brown. It walked to the fire and sniffed the ground.There was a sound in the opposite direction. It sounded like a smaller dinosaur. It ran off towards the sound. I sighed in relief. Suddenly I heard something like a short growl above me. I slowly looked up. The moonlight caught on the shiny scales of the Tissoplastic Utahraptor. I didn't move. It looked like a leopard in the trees. It was less than twenty feet above us. It hadn't seen me yet. I was just praying Jeffrey didn't wake up. It looked off into the trees and leaped from the tree we were in to the tree closest to us, then to the next until it disappeared. I was scared to death. I just laid back down, still with wide eyes and a pale face.

I woke up again around six in the morning to hear branches snapping. It sounded like a herd of dinosaurs were coming. I was just hoping it wasn't the Rex or the Hypo Cryo. The sound got closer. Then I saw the massive horned head of two ceratopsian dinosaurs. They were dark blue and green, and their horns were more curved than a triceratops. Then it hit me. A Nasautoceratops. Then suddenly a baby came out between the other two. I smiled. Lucas sat up and yawned loudly. I shushed him. "What!" He asked. I pointed. "Wow." He said quietly. The Nasautoceratops started to go crazy like they seen something. The others woke up from all the noise. Suddenly the ground shook. The Cryo popped its head out of the thicket. It was much bigger. It roared at the Nasautoceratops. The male stood back and started to charge it. It stuck one of its horns into the Cryo's leg. It screeched in pain. "Go guys! Go, go!" I yelled. We ran towards the mother and baby Nasautoceratops. James instantly started to record the fight. The Cryo grabbed the male Nasautoceratops horn and broke it off. The Nasautoceratops stopped and jumped up on its hind legs (not very high) and slammed the ground calling off the fight. The Cryo was in enough pain as it was. There was a horn lodged into its leg. It hobbled away. "Hopefully that'll get infected." I said to James. He nodded and ran to the others. They were looking around for a place to go. "Where do we go?" Isaiah asked. I looked in my pocket for my map. I looked down at Jeffrey. He had it in his mouth. It was shredded. "Aw, great." I looked around. "This way." I said walking in the direction I pointed in.