V. A Ball

"Do we really have to go." I whine, rolling off of Stefan.

"Yes," He sighs, " They don't trust us alone." I frown, laying my head on his chest, "And rightfully so, we don't have a great track record of just us." I hum, tracing circles on his chest.

"We could just leave and no one would ever know. Like we were supposed to." I sigh.

"Did you ever figure out what we were supposed to leave for?" He asks, looking down at me, I shake my head and he sighs. "Then we'll just leave it to a romantic get away." He chuckles. I him as he hovers over me, kissing me. I hum, pulling him closer to me.

"Okay guys- Oh my god!" Caroline shreiks, making me and Stefan pull apart.

"Caroline, knock!" I groan.

"Sorry, sorry." She apologizes. "I just came to drop off your guys' costumes. Stefan, you're James Dean and Alina, you're  Ayleen Warnos." She smiles. We nod slowly and she stands there awkwardly, "Yeah, uh, I'm gonna go." She rushes out and i look over to Stefan and sigh.

"Well, now we're forced to go." He chuckles.

"But we don't have to leave yet." I smirk, pulling him back to me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stefan and i stood together by the bar, Caroline and her boyfriend Tyler talking. They turn and look at us and we wave. "We look like normal us." I sigh, I was wearing a flanel shirt with a leather jacket over it, blue distressed jeans and heeled boots while Stefan wore a white shirt, his jacket and blue jeans. "Come on," Stefan hums, pulling me towards them. "Come on, let's dance." Stefan says as we pass them.

"Go ahead, watch them, I'll get us drinks." Tyler sighs. Stefan spins me and i chuckle.

"Having fun?" Stefan asks.

I sigh, glancing over to Caroline. "I would if we weren't being babysat." I huff.

"Don't pay attention to her." He smiles, pulling me closer. "How about we escape, and go get a drink." I look over, seeing Caroline distracted, i take his hand, leading him over to the bar. A woman dressed up as Cleopatra comes and sits next to us.

"Where i come from open bar meant ceramic jugs of phoenician wine." She tells us. Stefan and i share a look, nodding.

"Okay." We mumble.

"You have no idea who i am, do you?" She huffs.

"Yeah, that's been happening to us a lot." I state, "No offense."

"Tessa," She introduces. "Formerly known as Qetsiyah."

"You're the girl who wiped our memories." Stefan hums.

"Nothing personal, little ex-boyfriend drama." We nod slowly and she smiles. "Let me make it up to you two, buy you guys an 'I'm sorry' drink."

"More like an 'I'm sorry' keg." Damon says, patting our shoulders. "Come on." Damon pulls Stefan and I away, leading us into an office.

"You would make a terrible wingman." I tell Damon with a scoff.

"Trust me, last guys to hit on her is still paying for it." Damon hums.

"So what, exactly, are we doing here?" Stefan asks, crossing his arms.

"Well..."

"Hello, me." Stefan and i turn around, seeing... Stefan.