XX. Hidden Beneath the Surface

I sigh as Luke keeps chanting, he's been at this for almost an hour and it's getting quite annoying

I sigh as Luke keeps chanting, he's been at this for almost an hour and it's getting quite annoying. Damon seems to have the same thoughts as me, picking up and ice cude and throwing it at him. I stiffle a laugh, looking off to the side.
"That's not helping." Luke snaps, his eyes still shut.

"Well, you've been failing now for an hour, wonder twin, so at this point, I can't imagine it's hurting." Damon sasses, throwing another ice cude at him.

"Damon, I know you're out of friends, but, uh, I'm not sure this guy is the best replacement." Stean hums, leaning against the small table.

"I'm not out of friends, I have Alina." Damon smiles, glancing over to me. "And i don't think this guy's the best at anything. If his locator spell skills are any indication." He huffs, "Yo! Where's your sister?"

"She's tired of being almost murdered." He says, opening his eyes to glare at Damon. "Look, i can find any person anywhere on the planet, okay? There's just something weird with your friend Enzo." Stefan and i share a look, and my eyes quickly move back to Luke. "I can't get a read."

"Enzo?" Stefan questioned. "Didn't he, uh, go to Cape Horn?"

"He flipped his humanity switch. There should have been a body count all the way to the airport." Damon sighed.

"Why are you even looking for him?" I ask, crossing my legs.

"Gee, i don't know, tiny. Vampire with no humanity who wants me dead for killing his girl." Damon hummed, sarcastically shrugging.

"He could've hired a witch to block the locator spell, Klaus did that when we were going across the country with him." I shrug, hoping that would put him off.

"Is that possible?" Stefan asks.

"A cloaking spell? I guess." Luke nodded.

"I guess that would mean that he doesn't want to be found, so, uh, why don't you just drop it?" Stefan stated, giving Damon a small smile. Damon looked over to Stefan, giving him a flat look.
The door opens, Ty;er walking in.

"We have a problem."

"Son of a bitch!"

—————————

"Markos turned Sloan into a vampire, had her drink Doppelganger blood, and after some chanting ritual thing, she turned human again." Tyler explained. Damon furrowed his brows, turning to Tyler, "He cured her to death. The blood took away her vampirism but left her in the state that she was in just before she turned."

"That state being dead." Stefan nodded, "Got it."

"So it kills vampires. What does the spell mean for the witches?" Luke asks.