Five

Molly has her head on Ellis's lap, his fingers running through her hair. I wish I had that sometimes.

"What's the plan for tonight?" Ollie says, out of the silence.

"Me and Molly are going for food-" Ellis starts before Ollie interupts, my dark eyes move to Ollie who's showing little expression.

"-Leaving me alone with Elle again?"

I sigh.

"Yeah, are you guys okay with that?" Molly responds. 

"Guess so," Ollie shrugs before I can even get a word out. His head turns to face me, his brown hair fairly neat for once.

"Can we go back to the room so I can change?" He asks.

I nod, unable to stutter out any words. Oliver Hall is being nice to me? He smiles, a small and slight smile.

"Elle, you wanna go to the sea for a bit?" Molly randomly perks up, lifting her head from Ellis. I nod, still unable to mutter out a word. She smiles, a huge smile before grabbing my hand and pulling me off the blanket.

She pulls the baggy shirt off herself, which happened to be one of Ellis's sports shirts. Her beautiful figure is highlighted by the deep red bikini, tight against her tanned skin.

"You not changing?" She asks.

I shake my head, looking down at my low-cut black shorts and loose band shirt. "No, I can get these wet if we're going back to the rooms after."

She nods before grabbing my hand again and pulling me to the sea, which for someone who doesn't run at all was a challenge.

She giggles as she runs into the sea, kicking the waves up and running through them. I smile before following her in, the waves splashing against my legs and up my small body. It's not long until I feel my shirt sticking to my body, but at this point I don't care. I dive into the wave, it crashing over my body and the sand flowing into my hair.

Suddenly, there's a splash next to me as Molly dives down; her pale brown hair flows in the waves as the waves splash over us. She's laughing and I'm laughing and this is how it's meant to be on our holidays.

We spend what feels like 5 minutes talking about her and Ellis and splashing around but apparently it's almost 2 hours.

A blushing Ellis and a smirking Ollie walk over to us, all our stuff packed into bags, probably awfully.

"We have a dinner reservation in an hour, Mol," Ellis says.

"Shit- I forgot. An hour isn't enough time to get ready; we need to rush back now," she exclaims, running out the water, dragging me with her.

"You'll be fine," I laugh. "You just need to dry your hair and change," I continue.

I look over to Ollie, holding a towel. He steps closer to me and without saying anything he hands it to me. I stand there, in shock.

It's silent for a few moments before Molly shouts something.

"We need to get back, guys!" She shouts.

Very soon after we're back at the hotel and me and Molly are rushing around my room, her hair is up in a towel as it dries and an array of dresses are on the bed.

"Wear this," she quickly says before tossing a red dress at me.

"Why?" I mumble back, holding it against me.

"I'm wearing black, it'll look good for our Instagram photos," she shrugs, picking up the black dress.

I nod and walk to the mirror, I take the towel of my hair and my black hair cascades down my shoulders. I mess it around a bit before finally being satisfied with it.