Clozy Coffees

It was just another day at the Clozy Coffees, run by the great woman named Rosy. Hailey had been hired as a barista and she absolutely hated that job. Many customers were entitled and impatient. They think that baristas are not doing things "properly" despite trying their best. It's annoying to see what Americans call "Karens" coming to the coffee shop and there is this one customer that Hailey had her eyes on.

The customer was a tall man, looked like in his early 20s and is in university for music, or at least that's what Hailey assumed. He had blonde-orange hair, piercings and a very cocky voice. He wasn't exactly entitled or anything like that but, he's too nice to the baristas. Way too nice, like he knows what they're going through when he clearly doesn't.

There were also some other...peculiar customers such as a man with his girlfriend, the man always seemed to have bad luck all around him but his girlfriend, however, saved his neck from burning himself with coffee multiple times. There was also another girl with black hair who's in university for Illustration and another man, who seems to be like one of the creations a high school girl would have. Those customers would usually try to make conversations with Hailey or some other baristas, which is where all of this information came from. It was..annoying, to say the least when customers tried to have conversations with you. You just want the stupid shift to be over with.

Enough with this stupid narration, Hailey sighed and went to her usual counter. Hopefully, she won't encounter a Karen again. However, it was her unlucky day, the dreaded customer came with someone, white hair, blue eyes and pale skin, most likely his girlfriend?

"Hello Hailey I would like a Cappucino, you already know how I like it," The customer stated, smirking at the barista. Hailey sighed, knowing exactly how he liked it.

"Jake, stop messing around and tell me what does your girlfriend want?" Hailey responded, making the girl next to Jake, look up in surprise. Jake and the girl stared at each other for a bit then looked at Hailey with a dumbfounded look. The girl pushed her white hair back and tried not to laugh, along with Jake attempting to not let out a chuckle. Hailey tilted her head in confusion and sighed, feeling thankful that today is not a busy day.

"You should know by now princess, that she's not my girlfriend. Daisy's just a friend," Jake replied, not even blushing at the thought of Daisy being his girlfriend. Well, it was none of Hailey's business.

"Anyway, I would like black coffee with no sugar," Daisy stated making Hailey nod and added that to the order. Wow, what a nice time to get chocolate cake and black coffee together.

"That'll be £4.88," Hailey responded to the two after calculating the price on the register. Jake was being a lot nicer today, which irritated Hailey for some reason. When Jake hand over the money, he felt a warm and comforting touch on it. It was the barista's hand, taking the money from him and putting it in the register. She then walked off to make the two's coffee.

Internally, Jake was somewhat freaking out. He wouldn't admit it but he had a crush on the barista for a bit, even calling her princess from time to time. Daisy seemed to notice Jake's internal panicking because she nudged him and giving him small pats on the back.

Meanwhile Hailey was busy making the two's coffee. She didn't think much of it, the fact that she touched a customer's hand. Sure her heart was somewhat beating quickly but it isn't an issue. She needs to focus on her work. She sighed when she finished both of the coffees and went back to the counter, to see the woman patting Jake on the back while Jake smiled. Maybe they are dating after all...

"And here's your coffees, sir and ma'am, have a good day and visit Clozy Coffees again soon,"

~~~

A/N: OKAY OKAY, I HAVE TO WRITE THIS BECAUSE I WATCH TOO MANY REDDIT VIDEOS. Basically, baristas would have a hard time falling in love with their customers since many customers, especially in the west, are very entitled. So that's why Hailey didn't like Jake right away and gave him her number. She will soon enough, that's all I have to say. No, there might not be a part two, sorry people.