Number 012

Hello lovelies! i think you can probably guess what this is, but i'm doing a crossover with Stranger Things bc i'm low key OBSESSED. I couldn't help myself. DONT LEAVE YET! I won't do uber stranger things-ness, just that you have the same powers as El, just telekinesis basically for this story, and you're nose bleeds when you use your powers. just fyi for all you people who don't watch ST (you totally should btw it's amazing)

Description: You have escaped Hawkins Laboratory and you end up in a big city, where a band of super heroes, The Umbrella Academy, seems very intriguing. They think you are one of the 43, and take you in for shelter and training. You are given the number twelve, because it's tattooed onto your arm. You are really shy and you seem to trust Five, so you let him break down you're walls.

^^ Sorry that's a really bad description just go with it.

Warnings: Cursing, longish chapter

———————

I was currently in a gas station, picking up some breakfast, when this boy in a school uniform comes it. He goes to the vending machine and punches the numbers rather harshly. I see the movement of the machine and the snack gets caught. He begins to jostle and kick the machine. It seems like he's having a bad day. "Fuckin fudge nutties!" (A/n: one of my fav line from s2. I had to include it. ok continue.) I hear him yell. He continues to shake the machine so I ever so slowly, narrow my eyes and lift the box of candy down into the bottom before he can break it. I see him captivated by the floating box of candy.

Once it his the bottom with a soft noise, he whips his head around at we make eye contact.

Five's POV

Fuck. I screwed up a damn mission and now Luther's mad at me and just ugh. I jumped to a gas station to blow off some steam. I enter and see a vending machine. Seeing as this is they way to go with the least amount of human interaction as possible, I punch in the numbers.

The machine starts to spit out my snack and. It. Gets. Fucking. Stuck.

All my built up anger gets taken out on the vending machine. "Fuckin fudge nutties!" I screech at the box.

All of a sudden, the candy wiggles free. I watch in amazement as it slowly goes to the bottom. I whip my head around a see a girl staring at the candy. She looks up and makes eye contact with me. Blood drips from her nose and she quickly wipes it away. I grab the fudge nutties and make my way over to her and see her freak out. I lean against the shelf. "That was you right?" She looks down at the floor. "You have powers don't you?" she tentatively looks up and ever so slightly nods. "You gotta name?" I ask. She looks over her shoulders and raises her sleeve. I see the number '012' tattooed on her forearm. "You're dad gave you numbers too huh? It's alright. I have one too," I roll my sleeve showing her my umbrella academy tattoo. "I'm Five. I'm guessing you're Twelve?" She nods again. "You don't talk much, do you?"

"No." She say.

I am in awe of her voice. It sounds like an angel. "She speaks!" I see a blush paint itself on her cheeks. "Well, I don't really want to call you Twelve, hmm," I look into her eyes, trying to find the perfect name. "How about y/n?"

She smiles. "y/n. Pretty." I really like her smile.

"Do you want to come with me? To my house? I have a huge family and I'm sure father won't mind. We can basically do what ever we want. He doesn't care." She nods and I grade her had and jump back to the academy.

She looks around, obviously stressed. She grabs my hand and clings on for dear life. "Five. What happened?" She asks.

I smile to reassure her. "It's my power. I can teleport." She nods her head. I pull her hand and lead her to my room. "So," I say casually say and flop onto my bed, "What can you do?"

She closes her eyes and reaches out both hands. Everything in the room starts to shake, including the bed and everything in the room fucking floats. "Woah." Her nose starts to bleed again and she also lifts off the floor. This girl has a crazy amount of control.

"Hey Five- Woah!" Luther says from my door.

Y/n breaks concentration and everything falls down, she lands with a grunt and scrambles behind me. "Mouth breather?" She asks.

I chuckle. "Yeah. The biggest. Hey asshole! Get out!" I yell at Luther. Him, being an asshole, grabs me by the arm. y/n looks at me, she's clearly alarmed. "I'll be fine. Just stay here."

Your POV

The larger boy drags Five out, and I follow them to the big room. There are six others, four boys and two girls standing around Five. The boy that dragged him out speaks. "Who's the girl? She's freaking powerful!"

The girls both ask in unison, "giRL?"

Five rolls his eyes. "Her name is y/n, and I met her at a gas station. I think she's one of us. But she gets these weird nosebleeds whenever she uses her powers..."

"That's besides the point. She's super powerful! She was lifting everything in Five's room with her mind guys. She could be an excellent part of this team! Imagine how fast we could finish mission! She could probably explode their brains or something and we could be done."

"Luther!" Five yells. "You're treating her like she's some kind of machine! When she's not a machine! And her powers aren't your play toys, that you can command whenever you want! I don't want her to die following the orders of some half assed plan!" the blonde tries to interrupt, but he continues. "So we can make up a new one! Because I think I'm in love with her and I don't want to lose her!"

The girls are shocked. (sisters shooketh)

Luther comes up to him. "Well guess what? I'm number One, so what I say goes. I think she should fight like the rest of us."

Luther growls at him, like an animal. I walk out from my hiding spot and stand inbetween the blonde and raven haired boys and I stand in a way to protect Five. "Leave him alone." I say with all the courage I can muster.

He scoffs. "Look Five, got yourself a girlfriend?" (IM SORRY I SAW IT AND I COULDNT RESIST 🤣 IT REMINDED ME OF THIS SCENE SO MUCH IM SO SORRY. ITS A BLONDE AND A DARK HAIRED BOT GET IT? IM SORRY OK CONTINUE. ) 

Five drags me back up to his room, and this time he locks the door. "I'm sorry about him, he's such and asshole-"

I peck his cheek to shut him up. "I like you too." and We're both blushing like idiots.

Hello lovelies omg i loved this chapter. Mike Wheeler who? ok then. also 150 reads? that's crazy! did you get the harry potter reference? no? ok bye.