Chapter 12: Home

Hiccup and I walked around the village as he greeted everyone with a simple hello. I kept my head down on the ground, ignoring the fact that I was invisible to everyone and people were walking through me. Also I was hoping no one will stop to chat with hiccup, I wanted him to myself right now. Sadly, that couldn't happen.
The dragons obviously saw me, and the moment I saw hookfang, I had to hide from that overgrown fire lizard.
Finally we reached Hiccups home. "My dads not home, he's out and about. You know, dragon things." Then it dawned me. "Hiccup shouldn't you be at work!?" Hiccup turned to me and laughed a little. "Jack I called sick then snuck out." He responded.
I was stunned that the boy had snuck out, though at the same time, I wasn't. Though lying isn't really his forte, he's pretty bad at it.
"oh.." I said before hiccup opened the door to his home and leaded me in, I shut the door behind me.
"You sure you won't get in trouble if your father finds out you left." I asked softly.
"I wouldn't worry.. He'd just yell and leave my room. Or he will just go on and on. I'm not sure, he's difficult."
A light chuckle escaped my mouth "I can agree on that."
Me and Hiccup walked up the wooden stairs up to his Bedroom, I'm not sure what we were going to do but as long as I was with him, I was happy.
Once we entered his room, Hiccup asked "Now what?" Then an idea came to mind. Instead of a normal response and pinned hiccup against the wall, both of his arms pinned on each side of his head.
The young Vikings cheek turned pink as his eyes widened "J-Jack.."
I smirked as I leaned in and kissed Hiccup slowly and tenderly, I didn't want to go too rough on him. I slid my hands down to his sides as he kissed me back, wrapping arms around my neck. I was surprised he didn't pull back but I continued to kiss his soft and warm lips.
Hiccup started to walk as I walked backwards until we fell on the bed.
We both smiled slightly through the kiss and continued.
I wrapped my arms around Hiccup and pulled him close, things with our relationship was confusing but I wanted to just enjoy the moment.