27

I took a deep breath and leaned back onto Simon's chest, 'what you thinking about love?' I chuckled and looked at Simon, 'nothing just nervous that's all' He moved a strand of hair 'you have no reason to be nervous dumb ass' I giggled at him and rolled my eyes 'I'm going to the fucking bafta awards I'm allowed to be shitting it' He kissed me lightly and quickly, 'yeah but you're y/n l/n and nothing scares you' I grinned 'damn right I'm the baddest bitch out there'. We both laughed and just stared at each other for a few seconds.

Simon leaned in breaking the gap between us I ran my hands through his hair and the both of us sat up not breaking the kiss. I moved so I was straddling him, he ran his hands up my back making me jump slightly at his cold touch. I lifted the hem of my shirt over my head and we broke contact for a moment. I lifted his shirt and ran my hands up and down his torso. He started sucking my neck and I leaned back holding up a finger 'ah ah no, I'm on television tonight' He stuck out his lip 'fuck' I laughed and leaned back to kiss him. I thought back to high school and how much the two of us would of literally killed to have this. Fuck, I was so glad I found him again. 'Can you two not keep your hands off each other or something' JJ laughed walking in. 

I picked up the closest pillow and threw it at him 'I'm allowed to kiss my boyfriend idiot' I  stuck out my tongue and fell back on to the sofa putting on my top. 'well that was fun' simon smirked and rubbed my leg, 'come on idiot we'll just carry on in my room' I giggled and took his hand dragging him to my room. I pushed him on the bed and slammed the door. 'Shall we' I jokingly winked and straddled him again.

|||

Liked by miniminter and 760,435 othersy/n:l/non my way to the bafta awards ✨💘

y/n:l/n
on my way to the bafta awards ✨💘

I smiled at the make up artist currently doing my make up, 'I uh, thank you' I bowed my head at her and fiddled with my nails my mind flashing back to what Amanda's husband said "being nervous is what makes a moment amazing" I was nervous but it was okay I looked down at my phone again to check if Simon had text me and he had. good luck y/n/n I'm watching, so proud of you x I cringed a little at what he said but grinnee ear to ear. I hated how adorable he was but loved it at the same time.

I brushed down my dress and text the girls saying now. 'Now introducing y/n l/n with her new song' I smiled and walked out from behind the curtains and to the microphone. I took a deep breath and in my head pictured the quote. My ears rung with the music playing 'I'd tell myself you don't mean a thing But what we got, got no hold on me?
But when you're not there I just crumble
I tell myself that I don't care that much
But I feel like I'm dying till I feel your touch' I sung and naturally the words just came to me and I was so okay with singing to everyone that I was in love with Simon Minter.'Only love, only love can hurt like this Only love can hurt like this Must have been a deadly kiss Only love can hurt like this'.

[based off I guess]

I rushed back stage and clicked on freyas live, there he was, for the first 20 seconds je had a confused face but i watched as the song went on he realised it was about him and his smile was so wide he was grinning ear to ear. He genuinely liked it. My phone pinged and it was him come outside x  I ran down several amounts of stairs to get to the street of London and there he stood looking at me arms wide. I ran into the hig resting my head into chest. I got onto my tip toes and kissed him. It was a passionate kiss full of emotion and well love. We both leaned back and he caressed my cheek. 'I love you l/n' I grinned and gave him a quick peck. 'And I love you Minter'.

[A/N] so this is the end, thank you to anyone who sees this, I'm proud of this one I think I did good. Feel free to check out my stiled Stilinski one x

🎉 You've finished reading 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 [𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛] ✔ 🎉