Ch 20- Braces off

Sebestian POV

The sun has just rose the sky was Fanta orange and pinkish purple the birds were chirping. My appointment is in the morning before school. I have to go to school after I get my braces off. I am so happy to be getting my braces off today. But I have to wear a retainer which seems to not be that bad.

I climb out of my warm bed and proceed to my wardrobe and grabbed some clothes. A blue polo and jeans.
I go to my bathroom and hop in the shower and change my clothes and brush my teeth I looked at myself one last time before I get my braces off. I smiled showing my braces.

I head downstairs and saw dad and Devon sitting at the table.
"Hey bud you excited for today? Dad asks

"Yep" I say

"What's going on today?" Devon asks

"I'm finally getting my braces off!" I exclaim

"Awesome" Devon said

I make myself a bowl of cereal and sit down and eat.

Dad reads his newspaper and Devon sat and drank tea.

Half hour later me and dad got in his car
He drove to the office and head in and dad leads me to an exam room to wait for Dr. Grey.

Dr. Grey comes in and sets down her tray.
"Exciting day isn't it?" She says

"Yea!" I say

She giggles, washed her hands applies gloves and mask. Then places a bib on me and reclined me back. Then places the mouth prop in so she can properly remove my braces.'
"Open" she says

I opened my mouth and she examined my braces. "Everything looks good" she says
She grabs a special pair of pliers and starts by removing the wire.
She finished the top and did the bottom.

Then grabs another tool and starts popping the brackets off one by one. Then the whole braces removed very easily.
It felt so weird without my braces

"I have to use the drill to remove the glue it shouldn't hurt" she says and grabs the drill and starts removing the glue of my teeth.
It didn't hurt it was just very cold.

After 5 min of removing the glue she was done and returns the chair to normal state.
"Now for the molds for your retainer" she said and grabs the molds
She removes the mouth prop and places the mold in for 90 seconds.

She takes it out after 90 seconds and she has me rinse my mouth. I was brace free finally.

"Your retainer should be ready in a little bit you could just chill there for a bit" she says grabs the molds and walks out of the room after removing her gloves and mask

A little bit later she comes back and had my retainer and even put it in my mouth for me. I barely felt the retainers in my mouth.

Me and dad went home after the appointment i was so glad my braces were off..