Ch 18- shilos appointment

SHILOH POV

I woke up this morning.. thinking it was going to be a normal day. Then I realized my mom made that dentist appointment for me to get my tooth checked out.
I roll out of bed get my clothes on and brush and floss my teeth, then I grab my school bag and head downstairs.
"Hey mom" I sat as stood in the kitchen and grabbing a yogurt.
"Hey sweetheart remember you have that appointment after school" she said
"I know, I'm gonna head off to school" I say and eat my yogurt and toss it when I finish it and head into the mud room and get my shoes on.
I open the door and head out the sun was now beginning to rise, it was really nice. I begin walking to school. I soon arrive and I head inside. Sebastian was at his locker.
"Hey Sebastian" I say as I approach him.
"Hey Shilo" he says
"I'm going to the dentist today I told my mom" she says
"That's good you don't want your tooth hurting any longer" he admits

After school I waved goodbye to Sebastian then headed to my moms car. I get in the passenger side.
"Is that your friend?" She asks
"Yea" I say

We began driving to the dental office it was like 10 minutes away and I had my earphones plugged in listening to music with one earphone out whilst I was chatting with my mom.
I was listening to twenty one pilots they are an awesome band.
We soon arrive to the dental office. I grew more nervous. Dr. Wolfe is a good person but he is good at giving lectures.
My mom parks the car and we get out and head inside the dental office.
My mom talked to the receptionist whilst I took a seat on one of the chairs.
Me and my mom sat down and waited about 5 minutes. I still had one earphone in which I took out.
Soon the door to the back where the exams rooms were and there stood dr. Wolfe.
"Shilo Williams" Dr. Wolfe

I stand up and approach him.
"Hello Shilo how are you today?" Dr. Wolfe says
"I'm good how about you?" I say

We head on back into an exam room.
"So my mom tells me you have a nasty toothache"
"Yea" I say and take a seat on the chair
"Well I am gonna take a look at it and fix it is that alright?" He says as he snaps on a pair of gloves and a mask. He then places a bib on me and reclined me back.
He grabs his mirror and explorer
"Open" he says
I open my mouth and looks around my mouth and taps each tooth till he found the tooth and I wince in pain.
"There's a cavity there I need to fix it's a decent sized cavity" he says
I sigh I wasn't ready for this.
"I'm gonna fix it" he says grabbing a q-tip with jelly.
He rubs the jelly on my gum. "Let me know when it feels tingly and numb"
I nod in agreement
I hear him prepping something behind me which I guess is the needle.
I began feeling tingly and numb.
"I'm tingly" I say
"Alrighty just close your eyes and open really big" he says
I close my eyes and open really big

I feel it go in but it didn't hurt as bad.
He takes it out and sets it on the tray.

"It's gonna take a few minutes to numb you up" he says

I nod in agreement.

A few minutes go by and half of my face goes numb.
"I'm numb" I say

"Alright" he says and grabs the drill.
"Open" he says
I open my mouth and he begins drilling my cavity for a good few minutes then he finishes with the drill and fills it with tooth colored composite.
He then dries it with a special light then polishes it.

"Alright all done" he says returning the chair to normal state. Then removes the bib for me. He removes his gloves and mask and he lets me go back out.

Me and my mom goes home

———————————————————-

(A/n) Hello my fellow readers, I'm gonna make this book 20 chapters as I'm running out of ideas. If you have any ideas please let me know
Thank you
-Kaitlyn