Ch 19- zoo day

SEBASTIAN POV

it was Saturday morning... everyone was home and still sleeping the current time is 8:50 am.
I was laying in my bed as I just woke up and I don't hear anybody downstairs or anything as my bedroom is really close to the steps that lead downstairs.
I lay in bed checking social media like my instagram, and tik tok.
I don't do tik toks often but I still have it to watch other people's videos.
I finally hear footsteps coming downstairs signaling either my dad is up or Devon.
Dad is an early riser, soon after I hear dads footsteps I soon hear another pair of footsteps so now Devon is up.
I decide to get out of bed I head to my bathroom to take a shower, after my shower I get changed and brush my teeth.

I then head head downstairs where Dad and Devon were sitting at the kitchen table. Dad was sipping tea and reading newspaper.
Devon was just scrolling through things on his phone.

Dad noticed me "good morning Sebestian"

"Morning" i say

"You up for the zoo today?" He asks

"Ooh yea sure" I say happily then I grab myself a yogurt cup and a spoon and sit down at the table and eat it

"We will be going in a hour and a half" dad says

"Sounds good dad" Devon says

An hour and a half later we were now getting in the car. Me and Devon were fighting over the front seat and I ended up winning. I heard Devon pout and climb into the back seat.

We drove the half hour drive to our city's zoo. It was a really big zoo. It has zip lining and some other cool things where you can feed the elephants and stuff.
We arrive to the zoo and parked the car and got our tickets and headed inside.
"Where shall we go first" dad asked
"Polar bears" Devon said pretty quickly he didn't give a chance to go see the wolves. Which one of my favorite animals in the zoo.
I also love our zoos aquarium it was huge.

We go to the polar bears and into the building where we can watch them swim and sleep and all that cool stuff and of course we got some pictures.
After the polar bears we went to the aviary which is where the birds are and they have a room where you can walk in and they fly around the room, just make sure they don't poop on you. Good thing that didn't happen to any of us but I am sure it happened to some people.
We went to see the tigers, lions, and other cool mammals.
Also the monkeys were really funny and even got to saw a animal trainer train a cheetah.

We saw a lot of African animals like giraffes, zebras, African wild dogs.
We also saw hippos and rhinos.
The aquarium was huge and has a souvenir shop in it.

By the end of the day we saw all the animals and we were worn out and ready to go home. We decided to pick up a pizza and have a lazy dinner.

Tomorrow is the day I get my braces off I am so excited!!