Damaged - I

Lizzie sat in between Moira and Thea as she watched her father go and sit at the table in front of her, past the wooden fence. Lizzie has seen her father stand trails before, well, more they interrogate him and if he doesn't cooperate he gets hurt. She still never liked it. She stared at her feet as she swung them back and forth. She knew he must have some sort of plan, he wouldn't have given them any evidence of being The 'Hood' otherwise. She also understood that he didn't want her to be part of his escapade as the cities Vigilante. She was trapped in her mind, thinking of back to the island. When they first got there, she was too young to remember any details but she remembers Yao Fei, how he helped them. Lizzie looked up when she heard a noise from the back of the room, the door opening. Laurel Lance walked in.

"So then, I guess it's a good thing that the people's case is so circumstantial," she walked by and more lights flashed from the cameras of all the paparazzi in the room. Lizzie never liked flashing lights, they gave her a headache. She kept her focus on the woman who was in a picture with Oliver since they came to the island. "Dinah Laurel Lance, Your Honor. I'd like to file my appearance on behalf of the defendant. Mr. Queen's wealth should not deprive him of the right to be released on bail while under the presumption of innocence."

"He is a flight risk," Spencer tells them, looking at Laurel.

"Then minimize the risk," Laurel shot back.  "The defendant is willing to submit to home confinement and electronic monitoring through the wearing of a UKG45 administrated ankle device."

"No, he wouldn't," Oliver tried but was ignored.

"Sold," the judge said.

"Your Honor..." Spencer said.

"Bail is set at $15 million. $5 million dollars bond. Defendant to see probation for the fitting of a GPS device," the judge told everyone. They continued on for another minute. Lizzie didn't really know what any of it meant, she understood that he would stay home under a GPS device, but that was it. She hoped that that was all. After the judge finished speaking, everyone started to leave. Oliver and Laurel spoke for a moment more before they started to get up and leave. Oliver walked over to Lizzie and gave her a hug before going with the police. She wanted to stay with her father and wouldn't let go of him. Walter had to slowly pull her away, Walter was shocked at how strong the little girl was.

They were now back at the mansion, Oliver sitting on the couch with Lizzie on his lap. An officer was putting on the GPS device when Oliver caught sight of his mother's worried look. When they all got to their place, Lizzie wouldn't leave her fathers side, no matter the coaxing of others.

"Mom, it's not that bad," Oliver tried, stroking his daughter's hair. 

"Okay, this device has a direct line into the precinct. Stay on the property, you're golden. Any questions?" he asked after he finished explaining. 

"Yes. I'm having a sizeable get together here tomorrow evening and there is a better than likely chance it spills into the outdoor pool," Oliver tells him. 

"Pool deck's fine, step on the grass they're sending a SWAT team to forcibly subdue you," he tells him. 

"Thank you, officer," Walter tells him.

"Of course." He says before leaving.

"A sizeable get together?" Moira asks after the officer leaves.

"I'm confined to this house for the foreseeable future I might as well make the most of it. And this party is gonna be themed. I'm thinking prison, uh, Burning Man meets 'Shawshank Redemption.' The invite says, 'Comee before Oliver Queen gets off," Oliver says. 

"Maybe a party's not in the best of taste, you know, considering the circumstances. And where would Lizzie go, your room?" Tommy tries to make him see reason.

"Tommy the circumstances are why we're having this party in the first place," Oliver tells them. Lizzie doesn't like it. She doesn't want her father to leave, or do anything. Or be around people. She just wants to hug her dad while he helps her read like they did before coming back to the city whenever they had the chance. Which wasn't often. "I want people to know that I'm not worried about any of this."

"Well that makes one of us," Moira tells her son. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have to say, that this is one of my favorite episodes of this season. I don't know why, but it is. I still don't really know what Lizzie should do, there is one vote for dancer, but she could also be a musician. Also, what do you think, I think Lizzie should call Slade uncle, but I don't know yet.

Hope your having a good time wherever you are, be safe! ~ Bella!