starting of a new chapter

at the age of 10:

it is been 4 years since I came to know that I have powers and since I met Griffy. I know, I suck at pet names but I don't care since she likes it. she has grown well too. now she is an inch taller than me. we always go hunting together. when she was injured at first I used to hunt alone. and it was my first hunting. I still have those memories like it happened yesterday.

flashback:

after I met her I let her stay in the cave, and I always meet her there. since I don't know about her eating habits, I went to the library the next day. and learned a lot about her. I came to know she only eats meat. I can't steal food from my neighbors so I have to hunt. with that decided, I entered the forest. after that, I came to know how I need to practice using powers.

i cant use search magic to its full extent so I had to be alert all the time. and truth to be told it is not a good experience. i even had plan of using wind magic to fly. but my elemental strength are bad. i can only call some of the elements. and i also lacked in physical strength. so after 3 hours search i finally got some boar to feed her.

then I decided to train myself.

present:

everything is the same in the house.

self-training went really good. and I also improved in both mage powers and elemental power. for elements, the dust of color started to make the form of the universe.

and it is my time to start training physically. our town is producer of warriors. so we have a school to train warriors. and my brothers are going to this school. when I asked my mom she just laughed at me and dismissed me. I even started this topic when my papa was at home. and he agreed too but after he left everything come to the first square again.so I stopped dreaming of going to school.

but i always seen my brothers training and i also used to play kendo on my childhood in my previous life. so i think i have to give it a try. but i can't start it suddenly because my muscles are not ready yet. so i started with exercise daily for 2 weeks. my routine includes 2 rounds around the town 100 pushups and 200 situps. and stretching exercises.

it is my first day of training fighting. I took a strong stick and went to the ground near the forest. our town has more grounds for practice. since it is near to the forest no one comes here. as I was practicing and sense someone coming here. I always will be in alert, it is like my second nature since I always practice in forest.

suddenly he speaks," your form is different, but you have stamina. you are giving forces on different points so it has a different result. in your way, the blow might be strong but it will not be lethal"

still swinging I said," what determines lethal, blow or force or point of attack"

"interesting, it is true though strong blow in hand is less lethal than week blow on the neck. fight me."

after a round and his victory he said," you have a good defense, and you also attack when the chance is given in the correct spot. but your form is not that much good. you are intelligent and attentive. you are the one I am searching for. you have a lot of room for improvement. if you want I can train you here everyday at the same time."

"yes sir"

"call me coach"

"yes coach"

and it is the start of a new chapter in my life