turn of table

everyone started to move deep into the forest. there were many emotions that were spun around in the air. some were angry, some were in deep fear, some wants to prove themselves. Mark is in the front leading the group, followed by Luke and Drew in the tow with the boy. others simply followed them. everyone was on the edge, anticipating the attack at any moment. since they are not mage they cannot sense the energy of the monster nearby.

Mark was simply not punishing them for talking bad about Luke and Drew. he already knows that they will criticize them, but what made him punish them was their view on a mage. they are thinking that mages are not strong enough to kill a monster on their own. how they are wrong. in fact, the warriors are the ones who cannot kill a monster of a higher tier, he has to make it clear to them on the first day itself or they will suffer in the true battle.

even though Mark denied them to protect the students until he said so, both Luke and Drew are constantly opening the search magic to identify the incoming of the monster. Drew is in the path of learning magic by only saying the spell inside his head, since search magic is the basic magic he can do it but the power is too low, the area it can cover is low than when he does it by casting a spell orally unlike Luke who can do any magic just by thinking.

Luke was the first to notice unusually strong first-tier maybe on the verge of becoming the second tier and nudged Drew who after a minute come to know about it. the monster is moving so fast, but it is slowing down as it come near them.it looks like it knows the presence of them and wants to sneak an attack. as Drew was about to alert Mark, he saw him already looking in the direction of the monster and having a smirk.okay..... he looks scary now.

without alerting anyone Luke made a protective dome around them. even Mark doesn't know about it, but Drew guessed he would do that. both have a strong bond that they can tell what others are thinking without saying at least in terms of monsters and fighting at the personal level both don't know anything about each other.

Luke is actually praying that he won't get caught and Mark will alert the students before it touches the protective dome. he knows what Mark will become when he comes to know that Luke disobeyed him.

as it was about touch the dome Mark turned to the students and said," a monster is moving in our way and it is less than 50 meters away, prepare to fight within 2 minutes max.and you three don't interfere and stay with me."

the boy with Luke and Drew was astonished when he said the two and himself to stay with him.

Others panicked without knowing what to do and Mark didn't mention the direction to them so they were sweating and looking in all directions.they didn't have coordination and didn't form any formations and plans to attack.it is always wise to opt for a leader and follow a plan.but they are inexperienced so they don't know what to do.

suddenly a bear monster attacked them. two people were surprised and half-paralyzed and if not for the others all side attack they might have even died. without thinking, Luke lifted them in the air and placed them behind him. he wants to heel them but also wants to look out for others so he opted for later since their wounds are not too deep.

both Luke and Drew did their best in protecting the students who are on the verge of having a final blow now only the boys who talked against them are left. suddenly Luke gets the same feeling when he first faced the mutating monsters it only means that it is going to evolve into a second-tier monster.

he used his magic pushed the other students to the side and made a protective dorm around the monster. the students who were in the fight get to the ground due to the impact of his magic and started to scold him as they misunderstood that he is protecting the monsters.

the facial expression of Luke is also not helping. he stood there like he was bored and his face shouts arrogance to everyone and he even smirked at the students who were accusing him.

Mark didn't understand anything but he trusted his son and stayed calm. Drew, on the other hand, knows what is happening since he too experienced when he first met Luke in the forest.

the bear was restless inside the dome and started making sounds that were vibrated throughout the forest. but Luke has the same look while other students look like they saw the ghost as the bear turned to a second-class monster.

Mark turned to Luke and Drew and said," boys get ready for the party but you should not use magic, not even in the sword"

Luke smirked and Drew gave a node and both walk slowly towards the Bear without fear. when they are near they looked at each other and gave each other a high-five and started to attack as Luke removed the dome.

Luke was always offensive and Drew always defensive and protected both himself and Luke. now the boy at the side understood why they choose their respective swords. Luke's sword helped him to make fatal and deep wounds while Drew's sword helped him to withstand any blow.

it was like a dance, both killed the monster within ten minutes. Mark has a proud look and other students looked at them like they are real monsters because throughout the fight they both were smiling and taunting each other like they are here for the game and not for the fight.

the student who criticized them definitely didn't expect the turn of the table...