doesn't he know who I am

it has been a week and three days since we came to the capital. we came here by riding in the back of Griffy after we came here I opened the teleportation portal and bring the triplets here. I am now in the process of learning the art of visualizing the picture in other's minds through physical contact like holding hands if I had already known it might have been easy for us to teleported here from the town of warriors. it is difficult than I imagined but I will learn it no matter what happened. it doesn't have any recite if it does I might have used it already.

I am currently teaching both Griffy and the triplet to cross the magic barrier without producing any alarm, they are fast learners so no issues there.

the house is near the forest and it is huge for both of us.it has one living room, one kitchen, one dining room, four bedrooms. one on the ground floor, and the others are on the first floor, a storage room in the basement. we converted it into the training room for now.

I usually got up first, and cook for both coach and me. the lunch is also cooked by me when he cleans the house. he only cleans the house once a week. in the afternoon we will train in the basement. in the evening I will visit Griffy and the triplet and we will train for some hours. and the dinner is generally prepared by the coach.

I am now on my way to meet Griffy and the triplet. when I heard the movement of swords.

Andrew's POV:

I am currently in the forest. I sneaked away from the house. it is not the first time I am seeking away and it will not be the last too. i heard from the workers that Mark came back a week ago. and I also heard that he come back with his son. is he already married, why he didn't tell me about it. Mark is my sword trainer since I was five years old, but he suddenly went to some small town on the other side of the forest to be a teacher in some warrior school. i don't know why he accepted the job though. he was used to be a head warrior. he might go in search of his ideal student. he always wanted to have a student of his own who he wanted to consider a a son. but I think he didn't succeed since he didn't bring anyone back other than his son.but what happened to his wife? I have to ask him when he comes to see my father tomorrow.

as I was wielding my sword three Rattlions attacked me. it is good that I know hunting and I am hunting for five years since the age of ten. when I was tackling two Rattlions suddenly the fourth Rattlion emerged from the bush but at the nick moment, a boy of my age beheaded the Rattiloin directly without hesitation and without missing the point.

wow, he is good.his way of fighting is different but lethal. and it also has the touch of Mark's fighting style. who is he? what is he doing outside the safety barrior?

suddenly he pushed me away using air elements. the wait is he an elemental? then how did he know about the art of swords which is equivalent to warrior level.he formed a protective dome around me.but what is surprising one is that it is a dome produced by a mage and not by the wind wielder.

wait isn't he only 15 years old, then how is he skillful in mage skills? he should have acquired only a month before at most.

another shocking one is, the Rattlions started to transform but he didn't wait he killed them both in a slash but how he did is a mystery since he didn't use a sword and he didn't recite anything. wait he didn't recite even when he produced the dome. what is happening here? who the hell is he?

he looked at me and asked, "are you fine?"

wait didn't he know me... I said, "I am fine but how did you kill it?"

"I burst its heart before it transforms into third-tier monster and forming a layer over its heart. "

what.... what is he even talking about, how is it possible to burst a monster's heart?

he asked, "Is this the first time a monster gets transformed to a higher tier monster in the capital?"

"yes, but.."

he didn't even let me finish but run away by saying he has to see the king ASAP.

don't he know who he is been with. doesn't he know that I am prince Andrew.....