newcomer

it was night when I finished my practice in the forest. I was on my way to meet Griffy. this night seems to be strange to me. the forest is dangerously silent. it should not be this much silent. I am afraid it might be silent before a storm. so, I decided to be on high alert.

suddenly I heard something similar to crying in fear in some distance, I tried search magic and found that a small animal being cornered by three wolf-like monsters. I changed my pace and run towards them.

it is a clearing near a lake. the lake has the reflection of the moon, who is seems to smile without having any idea of what happening in this world, but I might be wrong it might be enjoying the show which is happening in this world.

on the other side of the shore, three monsters have been cornering a baby tiger. the tiger is different though, it has three heads. it has white with dark blue at the tip fur all over the body. it looks too cute and beautiful in the reflection of the moonlight. but I have never read about a three-headed tiger anywhere before. then it should be a result of mutation. but I don't know where its mom is. I can tell it should be just one or two months old. I am afraid that they might have been lost from her or it has been abandoned by her. I wish it should be the former though.

without a second thought I destroyed all the monsters by using my water power to push it towards the nearest tree. I can burn them to dust but I don't want that baby to get afraid of me.

while I went near its shaking body, the memories of Griffy when i first met her got flashed in my mind.i healed them and took them with me to the cave. as I entered Griffy started to ask me questions about me being late. it took her some time to notice the baby in my arms.

one by one slowly they opened their eyes. their eyes are so beautiful. they are a dark shade of blue.they looked at me for some moment and looked at the surrounding. when their eyes focused on the Griffy their reactions were different. one looked calm, one was too afraid, and one looked like it is ready to attack anytime.

I said," boys don't worry, Griffy will never attack you."

they looked at me. I think, unlike Griffy they can understand me very well. I slowly started to them through the mind. first, they were startled but then they started to talk with me. I was right, their family abandoned them since they were the first three-headed tiger in this whole world. I decided to look after them as I look after the Griffy.

when I told them that Griffy always calls me papa, they also started to call me the same. and I named them as sam, john, and cam.

the only problem is that Griffy does not seem to be happy about their arrival. I think she is jealous. I don't know where it is going to end......