chapter 16

third POV:

it is been a week since both Lucas and Drew met, they are slowly becoming good friends. they have been practicing sword-swinging from day 1 in the basement. for some days Drew has been even staying in the extra rooms on the first floor.both Mark and Drew's parents are happy in their growing friendship.

everyday Drew will come by morning and do some exercise with Mark, they will eat the breakfast prepared by Luke together. and then some days either Drew will be with Mark discussing some strategies and things, or he will be in Luke's room reading his books, or some days he will be in outdoor practicing magic. again all three will assemble at the dining table once again for lunch.it will be prepared by Luke. then they will go to the basement training room and they fight with each other till the evening.

in the evening, they part away. Luke will go to the forest to meet Griffy and the triplet. Drew will either go to the palace or he will be in his room studying. Mark will prepare dinner. at last, they will again meet at the table for the dinner.

at first, it was awkward for Drew to be there with them, but they didn't mind him and they will be in their usual self. Drew always wonder about the relationship between the duo. Mark and Luke have a weird relationship, Mark will be like a toddler when he is with Luke, the only exception is the training field. and Luke will be like a mother to him. always ordering him around like wash your hands, don't be lazy, do this do that..... but Mark is not a man to follow anyone orders, it always entertainment for Drew to see the duo arguing. nowadays he is also taking part. he is like Mark in this matter. now Luke has to babysit two toddlers. but he is happy with it.

even though Luke and Drew are together for almost 24/7, they hardly communicate with each other. their way of communication is always through swords. the way they fought cannot be understood by bystanders. when Luke is good at offense Drew is good at defense. they always teach each other since one's weaker point is the others stronger. they never blowhard. whenever Luke is having an open area for attack Drew may attack him but it will be like teaching him where he has to take care. Drew also learn some important points where one blow is enough for creating more damages while attacking others. their care for each other, how much they love each other as brothers are shown in the training time.

it is a fine morning when Drew enters the kitchen to see only Luke arranging a table for both of them. he didn't say anything and directly sit on the chair to eat. he waited but nothing was served on his plate. when he looked up he met with the glaring Luke, who signed him to wash hands before eating. he gave a sheepish smile and run immediately to wash the hands. it was new to him how Luke glaring at him and ordering him around. he likes it.

as they started to eat Drew asked," where is Mark?"

"he went to school, today is the for the first day for first-year seniors. he asked me to come to him after breakfast apparently today is the outdoor day and the assistant is absent."

"then you can bring one of your friends to the training today, right?"

"I don't think Coach will be happy to see his students gapping at the prince who apparently thought that it will be fun to accompany his friend."

"I can always cover myself with a cap and mask, but I was surprised that you agreed to it"

"my dear brother, I think you know that we are of the same age, and like others, I also like to play around."

"Good to know you are normal"

as Luke was about to leap over the table to attack him, he dashed away from the place. after some time he came back wearing Luke's dresses with a cap and a mask. only eyes are visible and it was covered with mischiefs.

At the ground of knight school:

all the first-year seniors are stretching and seem to be a bit afraid since they are going to be working under great Mark knight for a year. all are glancing where Mark is from time to time, all except one boy who is swinging the sword when the whole world has vanished around him. Mark didn't even look at his students, he is just reading some book in the corner. he didn't give any instructions to them. he just left them on their own, but he knows what others are doing.he is intrested by the boy who is in his own world.

when all the students are on the brink of losing insanity from anticipation and fear, two boys entered the ground. both are mysterious, one is seemingly bored and the other's faces completely covered except the eyes. both boys are seemingly the same age as them.

generally, training for a warrior starts from the age of 12 and they become a warrior at the age of 18. the one who is serving the king or in other words has the work of protecting the castle and the king's family is known as a knight. Mark is used to be head of both warriors and knight.

both boys searched the ground and as soon as they saw Mark they both called him.

but the most interesting thing for the students is how they addressed their teacher. one boy called him coach while the other called him by his name. all the students know that both are prohibited when it comes to their present teacher. they have heard from their seniors, though they don't know the reason. the students thought that their teacher will scold both of them and give severe punishment but to their surprise, he didn't do that.

as soon as he saw them he asked everyone to gather.when they are gathering Mark turn to Drew and asked what he is doing there.

Drew answers, " Mark, I am here as Luke's friend and I am also looking forward to seeing the strength of my knights and warriors."

Mark turned to Luke and ask, "and you allowed it?"

he just shrugged and said," why not it seemed to be fun."

Mark just hit his own head, but he had a small smile on his face. the students who observed this and started to wonder about the identities of the boys.