meeting the king

Lucas POV:

no, it can't happen. I have to meet the king and explain things to him. before that, I have to get opinions from the coach. sooner we meet the king better would be the future. I ran towards our house and went directly to the kitchen. it is usually the time where the coach would start to cook dinner. and I was correct I find him in the kitchen. the moment he saw me he understood that something is wrong, without saying a word he went to the basement. in the basement we have a secret room for an emergency, I think it can be considered as an emergency.

while we were in the steps I felt like someone banging in my head, oh I forget about Griffy and the triplet in this fiasco. I quickly assured them that I am fine and I am busy. I also said that I will contact them tomorrow. after a long struggle with triplets winning that they are missing me I calmed them down and we also reached the secret room.

the secret room is a simple small room with magic casted walls which can prevent sound to be heard from outside, shortly it is a soundproof room. it has a sofa and two couches and a wardrobe with weapons. as soon as we sat on the sofa, coach turned to me and asked," now tell me what is going on in your complicated mind?"

"coach, I think there is something dangerous going to happen since the development in the monsters is not healthy to us."

"in common language please"

"Around four years ago when I was hunting in the forest with Griffy and the triplet a monster started to get mutated and evolve itself into a higher-level organisms."

"what do you mean by mutated and evolve?"

"it started to change itself or upgrade itself from the first tier to second-tier monster. the thing I want to know whether you have encountered it before?"

"no, I didn't. is it one-time event or you come across again?"

"do you remember the graduation day?"

"yes I do but I don't think it is new though"

"We have training in the forest for more than five years but we didn't come across any third-tier monster till that day and another thing even though it was third-tier monster its power was only equivalent to second-tier monster."

"so you are saying that it evolved only on that day or the day before."

"yes, and today I encountered another monster in the forest but the thing to afraid of is that it started to evolve itself into third-tier monster."

"ok, what's new?"

"the thing is it was only a single-tier monster and it started to evolve into third from first by skipping second."

"so you want to report it to the king.."

"that and I want to get involved in this matter."

"why?"

"general evolution takes at least a century to get completed since it is a magical world we can understand if it occurs fast but the amount of time and speed is still not correct."

"what are you trying to say?"

"I doubt the involvement of humans in it."

"are saying it can be the work of black mage?"

"I don't know but I have to investigate."

"But you do know that the king will not approve your involvement without knowing your powers, but we first decided to be anonymous."

"I do, but let him know some of our secrets."

"your wish boy, we are going to meet the king tomorrow so be prepared for things."